Is there anything i can do ???

stephie77

Silver Member
I had a night out on Sat where i had intended to be very good,it started well as i kept track of all my syns, came home without a kebab.................and then ate the contents of my kitchen cupboard. :wave_cry:

I dont know how many syns bit inc my drink im guessing around 70 - 80. SO, i was back on plan 100% y/day and will be till WI Wednesday and im in the gym tonight.......apart from eating loads of SS foods and drinking lots is there anything else i can do ?

i should have just got a blinkin kebab!!

im so angry with myself as im doing a fish week and was really starting to feel the benefits and now i think i have undone all my good work......stupid stupid vodka.

Thanks

Steph
x

If you have stuck to plan for the other 6 days of the week you will probably be ok. I've only gone over my syns once, and used about 70 too many, over 2 days. That week I lost 3lbs, which was better than most other weeks! But not gonna try it again!

Think doing what you say, eating superfree and a bit extra exercise will help. So good luck, hope your weigh in isstill a good one.

hun its one day its happen you are doing the right things speed food, exercise and water.
good luck hun

You haven't blow it ...the best thing you did is get back on plan -so Well done on that! Keep to plan and maybe limit your syns and you should be fine!

When I have a bad day, i try to stick to 5 syns a day for the rest of the week. It works for me :)

thanks guys!!! i have been very very good y/dayand today and same tomorrow - fingers crossed i can pull it back.

I'm also trying to pull it back - I had 134 syns over 2 days. Not great!!! Have been drinking 3L water a day, exercising every day and not having more than 6 syns a day. Fingers crossed it works but I'll be happy to STS. Actually, that's not true, I'll be happy with any loss but will accept a STS or a small gain as my due...

i REALLY need to see a loss this week, my first week last week i sts!!!!
good luck!
x

im not sure, i think it mioght have been the SF thing but i was also really 'stuffed up' if you know what i mean!!!! i have been a SW angel for 2 weeks now apart from my blip on Saturday so need to see something in return now!!!!
i wengh in Wednesday am at home.
x

Back