IS there anything i can do!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Flabbyfay, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

i've partial ruputured my Achilles tendon so i've got to stay off my feet for a bit :cry:anyone got any armchair excercise i can do :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

Chair aerobics! There's a good video on youtube you could try. You'd have to only use one leg, or neither if it's jolting the bad one, but the arms, stomach and back will get a good workout.

YouTube - Chair Aerobics Workout with Paul Eugene

4. Flabbyfay

Flabbyfay Silver Member

That's fab!!:thankyou:Thank you
  5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    I pulled my Achillies tendon about 2 years ago and i couldnt do much exercise. I still cant run on it for more than about half an hour and then the pain kicks in. Its so annoying because i used to run alot. I had physiotherapy to help with my tendon, have you been given any exercises to do for your ankle and the rest of yor body. You could try speaking to a physio and enquire about what you exercises you can do. Armchair aerobics sounds like a good way to go, lol.

I hope your tendons heals ok.

xx MB xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.