Is there like a sole source plus?

louiser

Trying very hard!
Had great successes with CD doing SS+

Is there something similar people do with exante?

I'm so looking forward to starting, I'm away on a training course just going through the motions with food as it would be odd up start the diet this week!

Hi
Working solution is exantes version of ss+ though higher in cals as it's 3 shakes and a 400 cal low carb meal

But personally having come from cd too (where I asume you've come from) il be doing something in the middle of exantes total solution and working solution to bring it a little more in line to what I was used to on cd ss+ like 3 packs and a 200 cal meal similar to those listed in the cd book though there are some ideas for meals on exantes website

I'm only on day 4 of exante so you wont be far behind me :) good luck keep us posted N come n find me on the regular I need all the support n motivation I can get :)

Hubby and I started in middle of August with 100% total but soon found difficult for us and have used the 3 a day plus some protein and sometimes even fruit to make it work for us...and it has...I weighed this a.m. and have lost 3 stone and hubby 31/2 stone..

I am not prepared to live my life without the pleasure of food but am becoming very aware of the calorific content and the amount that I can consume without adding weight...100% works but I am grateful for the pleasant taste of exante products and the knowledge that 3 a day is all I need to keep me well and nourished..I feel that I may include exante in my diet even after I have gotten to my ideal weight as it makes me feel safe..I know what it is and how much I can have and that it is good food value...something in the middle has worked for us...

Back