Is there such thing as snack foods on CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MGY, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. MGY

MGY Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(9.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know that water is the key but sometimes I get really harsh hunger pangs.

Is there anything suggested that you can nibble on to get over the bad patches; peanuts, dired fruit, fruit etc....

Any suggestions would be good.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xtwinklex

xtwinklex Eat to live don't live to eat!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Cooked chicken - so you would effectively be on ss+

If you weigh out the ss+ amount you can nibble on it all day knowing you wont be any worse off, and the losses are similar on ss+ too!

Hope this helps
    x

4. samina

samina Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Tuna. I think you can have a tin of tuna on SS+. I may be wrong though x

5. LV30

LV30 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    SW EE
    No, there isn't. Of course you can weigh your chicken (or an other food allowed on SS+), but I think most people preferred to keep that as meal.

If you can, I think you should look beyond food to snack on. Personally, I feel snacking made me fat, and I'm glad that CD was so strict and definite with the "rules". You either do SS no food, or SS+ weigh out what you are allowed to eat.

We have all suffered from hunger pangs, sometimes days can be fine, other days are awful. Drink your water, have a big mug of black coffee. Just don't eat. It's worth it, believe you me.

Good luck,
    Lynne
    x

6. determinator

determinator Banned

I totally agree with Lynne , I think you either need to do SS and resist all snacking and foods of any kind , or talk to your CDC about going onto SS+ and do it properly . I am on SS+ and there are certain foods you can have but they are very resticted and tiny portions and its best to have it all in one meal rather than pick all day 9 whichis what I am trying to stop doing !!)
    If you are unable to do that I think you may find a diet like slimming world or WW better
    katie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.