Is there such thing as snack foods on CD

MGY

I know that water is the key but sometimes I get really harsh hunger pangs.

Is there anything suggested that you can nibble on to get over the bad patches; peanuts, dired fruit, fruit etc....

Any suggestions would be good.

Cooked chicken - so you would effectively be on ss+

If you weigh out the ss+ amount you can nibble on it all day knowing you wont be any worse off, and the losses are similar on ss+ too!

Hope this helps
x

No, there isn't. Of course you can weigh your chicken (or an other food allowed on SS+), but I think most people preferred to keep that as meal.

If you can, I think you should look beyond food to snack on. Personally, I feel snacking made me fat, and I'm glad that CD was so strict and definite with the "rules". You either do SS no food, or SS+ weigh out what you are allowed to eat.

We have all suffered from hunger pangs, sometimes days can be fine, other days are awful. Drink your water, have a big mug of black coffee. Just don't eat. It's worth it, believe you me.

Good luck,
Lynne
x

I totally agree with Lynne , I think you either need to do SS and resist all snacking and foods of any kind , or talk to your CDC about going onto SS+ and do it properly . I am on SS+ and there are certain foods you can have but they are very resticted and tiny portions and its best to have it all in one meal rather than pick all day 9 whichis what I am trying to stop doing !!)
If you are unable to do that I think you may find a diet like slimming world or WW better
katie

Back