Is this a good idea?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by derrykerry, 20 October 2007 Social URL.

1. derrykerry

derrykerry New Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi,

I am going to florida in 3 weeks and wanted to lose a bit before i go.

Thought i could do this diet for 3 weeks - take a break for my hols - and then restart it when i come back.

Is this a good idea or will it mess up my system?

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Kerry, personally I would say wait till you come back. Several reasons really....

You'll get into ketosis by the middle/end of the first week. You then have 2 weeks in ketosis so get a good loss, then when you go on holiday, you eat normally and come out of ketosis and likely put weight on! You then need to start again from scratch, so you'll have to go through the first few hellish days all over again. IMO its just not worth going through that twice, and its also going to make it *a lot* harder for you to get back into it after your holiday.

My personal advice would be to just diet normally (ie calorie count, low GI, low carb etc) for the next few weeks then make a fresh start when you come back. That way no feelings of guilt either from falling off the wagon after 3 weeks!

Mini likes this.
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I totally agree with Elle. The first time on a VLCD is your golden time. Once you break it, for whatever reason, many people find it very hard to stick to the 2nd time around.

Enjoy your holiday and then come back and aim for a fabulously slimmer Christmas :)

ravenbeauty5 and Mini like this.
  5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Yep me too.

Go with the sensible eating and hit the Lipotrim fully commited with all guns blazing when you get back.

It is so important that you make the most of your golden time. :)

Mini likes this.
  6. derrykerry

derrykerry New Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for your replies. I will heed your advice and start when i come back. I only wish I had found this website a few months ago. I had never heard of Lipotrim.

Good luck to you all who are still on the programme and ill come back when i'm ready to start. Thanks again.

Mini likes this.
  7. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I am soooooo jealous. I love Florida. There is no way you could stick to low cal/carb diet over there. The fab thing is you feel really slim when you are there in comparison to the 'locals'.

You go and have an amazing holiday and Lipotrim and this forum will be waiting when you get back.

Good luck and look forward to hearing from you soon.
    x

8. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +

LOL Sharon!!! You are so right DerryKerry will look slim-line totally compared to some of guys in Florida...

DerryKerry....I would agree with the guys advice and enjoy your hols...dont over do it with carbs...and really got for it when you are back!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.