is this a little bit excessive!!!??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charleybabes, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. charleybabes

charleybabes Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    ive just nipped to our corner shop as i needed somthing for lunch.. they didnt really have anything sw friendly so ive bought two packs of mug shots.. the creamy cheese one..
    i would have gone for a pasta n sauce if they'd had any but they didnt so ive bought these..
    is two a bit excessive ..its just they look rather small in the pack that i shouldnt think they would satisfy!??..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Be aware that the cheese mugshot is the only one with syns. Can't be sure exactly - am on a bus, but think they are 3 each?

4. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd maybe have one with some added veggies! They're actually quite filling :) I do think the creamy cheese ones are worth spending a few syns on, so enjoy! xx

5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Why don't you make up one ,and then if you're still hungry have the other one?

6. charleybabes

charleybabes Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    yes made one up before.. then realised it was 2 syns.. was not wasting more syns on another one.. to be honest dont think id buy them again.. wasnt that keen on them!..

7. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    I like having them with my HeX Ryvita - makes a quick and easy lunch for work days and the Ryvita helps to fill me up a bit more so that I can stop at only one!

8. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love the creamy cheese and the Thai mug shots, not keen on the others. I either have them with scan bran or just follow them with loads of fruit to fill me up! Don't grudge 2 syns for a yummy mug shot :)

9. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like these! They're not as cheesy as I'd like but they do fill a hole. I had one yesterday as a snack followed by some fruit. Not majorly filling but filling enough!

10. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I think a lesson is to be learnt here - always make sure you have SW friendly food in the house or you end up wasting syns on convenience food or you end up eating something you don't really like just because its low in syns.
    Sorry you didn't enjoy it though - nothing worse than eating food you don't like. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.