is this a little bit excessive!!!??

charleybabes

Silver Member
ive just nipped to our corner shop as i needed somthing for lunch.. they didnt really have anything sw friendly so ive bought two packs of mug shots.. the creamy cheese one..
i would have gone for a pasta n sauce if they'd had any but they didnt so ive bought these..
is two a bit excessive ..its just they look rather small in the pack that i shouldnt think they would satisfy!??..

I like having them with my HeX Ryvita - makes a quick and easy lunch for work days and the Ryvita helps to fill me up a bit more so that I can stop at only one!

I love the creamy cheese and the Thai mug shots, not keen on the others. I either have them with scan bran or just follow them with loads of fruit to fill me up! Don't grudge 2 syns for a yummy mug shot :)

I like these! They're not as cheesy as I'd like but they do fill a hole. I had one yesterday as a snack followed by some fruit. Not majorly filling but filling enough!

I think a lesson is to be learnt here - always make sure you have SW friendly food in the house or you end up wasting syns on convenience food or you end up eating something you don't really like just because its low in syns.
Sorry you didn't enjoy it though - nothing worse than eating food you don't like. xx

Back