• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this a record????

I know!!! I just sat there with my mouth working and no sound coming out (makes a change!)

Am still stunned by it! LMTO!!!

What I wanted to say was - you lucky mooooo!!!!!!!!

That's amazing!!!

Can I ask, has she much to lose? Not to give away client confidentiality or anything, but to lose that much, you've surely got to be a bit bigger? xx

She's a tall lady at 5' 10" and has (or had) about 5 stone to lose, so it's still a greater loss than some of my larger ladies have ever had!

I hate her - hahahhahahahahhaahh!!!!

LOL guys - I wish I could take the credit!!

Wouldn't it be lush if I could influence other people's weightlosses with a click of my fingers? Would probably have to sell my soul to Satan hehe!

Actually - scrub that - never mind other people - I wish I could do it for myself!!! Muhahahahhahah!

Teehee!

Ivy

Silver Member
Thats a great loss. Mightly fine!

Just a quick question tho' is there an upper limit on the amount of weight lost in a week that shouldnt be reached?

Just wondering.

Ivy

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Bleeeeeeeeeeeding Nora!!!!!!!:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
BTW...loving the avatar!!!

Are these the shoes you may wear for our January VFBC and your Birthday?????.....:eek:

If so, I am not carrying you home when you do yourself an injury wearing them....LOL...I will be too busy focusing on walking straight myself.....:p

Wow - that's awesome. Will be interesting to see what she loses next week. Blimey if I'd done that I'd have been almost half way after a week having 3 stone to lose - now that would have been something ;)