Is this a record????

Isobel1965

Gold Member
One of my clients has just lost 20 1/2 lbs in her first week!

We were both gobsmacked!!!

The most I've ever heard of a female weight loss in week one before is 18lbs - can anyone beat this?

I know!!! I just sat there with my mouth working and no sound coming out (makes a change!)

Am still stunned by it! LMTO!!!

What I wanted to say was - you lucky mooooo!!!!!!!!

That's amazing!!!

Can I ask, has she much to lose? Not to give away client confidentiality or anything, but to lose that much, you've surely got to be a bit bigger? xx

She's a tall lady at 5' 10" and has (or had) about 5 stone to lose, so it's still a greater loss than some of my larger ladies have ever had!

I hate her - hahahhahahahahhaahh!!!!

Blimey then, she's done really really well but must be feeling a bit odd - I bet she can't believe it! Well done to her!

wow I'm so jealous lol Isobel why couldn't you work that magic for me. Actually, you could try and do it for me over the next week then I'll be happy :)

Reckon she put rocks in her pocket for her first weigh in;) :D

Wow, thats absolutely fantastic - I bet she walked out of there on air :)

Do you think you can work that kinda magic with all your clients ;)
hehe

Kitty xx

LOL guys - I wish I could take the credit!!

Wouldn't it be lush if I could influence other people's weightlosses with a click of my fingers? Would probably have to sell my soul to Satan hehe!

Actually - scrub that - never mind other people - I wish I could do it for myself!!! Muhahahahhahah!

Teehee!

Thats a great loss. Mightly fine!

Just a quick question tho' is there an upper limit on the amount of weight lost in a week that shouldnt be reached?

Just wondering.

Ivy

Bleeeeeeeeeeeding Nora!!!!!!!:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW...loving the avatar!!!

Are these the shoes you may wear for our January VFBC and your Birthday?????.....:eek:

If so, I am not carrying you home when you do yourself an injury wearing them....LOL...I will be too busy focusing on walking straight myself.....:p

Wow - that's awesome. Will be interesting to see what she loses next week. Blimey if I'd done that I'd have been almost half way after a week having 3 stone to lose - now that would have been something ;)

Back