Is this achievable??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lana, 2 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Lana

Lana Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Total
    Im currently doing LL and struggling! After two days in London, a wedding at the weekend and lots of food later, I can't seem to get myself back onto LL and at £66 per week, its costing a fortune.

I have 6 weeks to lose a stone before my wedding, think this is achievable on WW?

What would you do in my situation? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there.

It very well could be. You can expect to lose around 2lbs a week on WW. The only thing might be if youve been doing LL you might have a gain the first couple of weeks. Im sure someone whos made that change will be able to advise you better.

A stone in 6 weeks could be achievable :)

4. kate10

kate10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Lana,

If I was in your situation I would definately give up on LL and try weightwatchers.

The few weeks before your wedding is a really exciting and enjoyable time (as well as a bit frantic!). You should be feeling good about yourself and aiming to look your absolute best and not beating yourself up because your are struggling with a VLCD. I think if you follow a plan like weight watchers it will give you the flexibility to eat on the run (which you will need for all those last minute shopping trips) as well as a plan that incorporates a whole variety of fruit and veg - not only will you loose weight but your hair will be shiny AND your skin will be glowing.

Good Luck!

Kate

5. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im with Kate on that one, stick with WW you dont want to walk up the Isle (bad spelling?) like a zombie. Good luck, keep us posted. :)

6. Lana

Lana Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Total
    Thank you for the replies, I completely forgot about this post!

Im still on LL at the mo but really struggling! I have my hen weekend coming up on Sat and plan to eat and drink!

Will let you know what I decide. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.