• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this achievable??

Lana

Im currently doing LL and struggling! After two days in London, a wedding at the weekend and lots of food later, I can't seem to get myself back onto LL and at £66 per week, its costing a fortune.

I have 6 weeks to lose a stone before my wedding, think this is achievable on WW?

What would you do in my situation? :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Lana,

If I was in your situation I would definately give up on LL and try weightwatchers.

The few weeks before your wedding is a really exciting and enjoyable time (as well as a bit frantic!). You should be feeling good about yourself and aiming to look your absolute best and not beating yourself up because your are struggling with a VLCD. I think if you follow a plan like weight watchers it will give you the flexibility to eat on the run (which you will need for all those last minute shopping trips) as well as a plan that incorporates a whole variety of fruit and veg - not only will you loose weight but your hair will be shiny AND your skin will be glowing.

Good Luck!

Kate

Pinkdiamond

Is it nearly October yet?
Im with Kate on that one, stick with WW you dont want to walk up the Isle (bad spelling?) like a zombie. Good luck, keep us posted. :)

Lana

Thank you for the replies, I completely forgot about this post!

Im still on LL at the mo but really struggling! I have my hen weekend coming up on Sat and plan to eat and drink!

Will let you know what I decide. :)