Is this allowed?

amberelle

Getting there....slowly!
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm on my 5th day, and stuggling. I have been trying to find new ways to make the diet more varied. I don't know if this is allowed but I have been having a shake for breakfast, and then instead of a soup for lunch and another for dinner I have been mixing them up! Today I'm having Thai Chicken mixed with Mushroom (lush by the way) but instead of doing the one for lunch one for dinner thing I have not only mixed them up but seperated the two packets into four bowls so it kind of breaks the wait for food up a little. So now including breakfast I am having 5 small meals a day. I may even split the shake in two and make it six? I'm interested to know if anyone else has done something like this or has any other ideas to share?

Many thanks :D:D

I have done that myself on Cambridge and it's not a problem (in my humble opinion) .,you are still on 3 packs a day . Again in mho whatever works for you ! I have also before added an extra pack or 1/2 pack if desperately hungry cold miserable etc and not found it had a negative impact . It's just sticking to it but I am sure loads of other people on here will have similar views and thoughts ... Good luck ! X

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm on my 5th day, and stuggling. I have been trying to find new ways to make the diet more varied. I don't know if this is allowed but I have been having a shake for breakfast, and then instead of a soup for lunch and another for dinner I have been mixing them up! Today I'm having Thai Chicken mixed with Mushroom (lush by the way) but instead of doing the one for lunch one for dinner thing I have not only mixed them up but seperated the two packets into four bowls so it kind of breaks the wait for food up a little. So now including breakfast I am having 5 small meals a day. I may even split the shake in two and make it six? I'm interested to know if anyone else has done something like this or has any other ideas to share?

Many thanks :D:D
can i ask are u making the soups up ready to have then spliting them?x

So long as you leave them in powder form until you're ready to eat them, then split them up as much as you fancy :) Once you've made them up the vitamins may start to deteriorate, so I think the guidance is to consume them within 15 minutes or so of making them up.

I think some people split the bars in the same way too, to spread it out further in the day :)

Back