Step 1 Sole Source Is this allowed?

J.D

Silver Member
I've already had a mint choc shake and tomato soup, by 12pm. Really needed something sweet but didn't want to waste a whole vanilla pack on one drink for me to be left with 1 pack to last me until I go to bed... So I halved the pack evenly in 2 glasses, used 115 ish ml of water instead and made it up that way and stored the other half away to have later. I don't see a problem in doing this as my consultant said she's not fussed how I take them as long as I get the 4 packs in before I go to bed... Anybody else do this? x

Oh and I also have a set of little stacking mugs so the half a pack fills one of them so it feels like I'm having a full drink lol. The mind eh, strange thing x

Hi,

There's no problem with you doing that, infact it is recommended by CWP for those that don't tolerate the high vitamin content in one go. The only caution is to half the powder and make the 2 halves up separately, but I think that's what you have done anyway. Mixing it all up together and saving half for later isn't advised as they should be eaten within 15 of mixing. Hope this helps :)

Thank you that's great :) x

Back