Is this energy Ketosis?!

I've been TS since 4th May and been really tired the whole time. Yesterday I had a lot to do so had a small can of pepsi as I needed the energy. Toward the evening I felt really energetic and put it down to the sugar. I got everything done that I needed to then blasted the housework - washed, folded & put away all my laundry, mopped the floors, scrubbed the skirting boards and door frames, cleaned the bathroom etc and all the small nitty gritty jobs. Then at midnight I was still buzzing with energy so I cleaned the desk, polished the TV and monitors, filed all of our paperwork that's been sitting in a heap. I did every chore that I could think of and kept it up until 2 then forced myself to bed so that I wouldn't be too tired this morning. But I woke up today at 6.30 and felt like I'd had the best sleep ever! Today I had a massive sort out of the cupboards in my daughters' room, moved my bed and cleaned the floor underneath it, ironed all my husband's shirts, moved the sofa's out and mopped the floor underneath... and I'm STILL buzzing with energy! I finished the housework at about 11am and have been playing with my children all afternoon :) I'm still feeling really energetic so I'm going to pop EA Sports Active in the Wii and have a bit of a work out but... Where has this energy come from!?

I've been sooo tired while on TS up until now, and all of a sudden, since I broke the diet with a pepsi, I'm full of energy! Surely the sugar would have burnt out by now? Is it possible I am actually in ketosis despite such a sugary drink? I'm usually fatigued because of hypothyroidism and anaemia so to feel so energetic is a bit bizarre - I want to do everything that I'm usaually too tired to! :giggle:

Back