Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

IS THIS NORMAL....Advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claire1, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been feeling really faint all day today and just a bit out of sorts and very nearly collapsed at work. Has this happened to anyone else and has anyone got any suggestions on what i can do to stop feeling so faint ? :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    it can happen hunny, are you drinking enough water???

i sometimes get like that if i move to quick and it goes a bit black across my eyes and just have to hold onto something to steady myself...

hope you feel better soon xxx

4. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thank you xx
    as long as its safe to carry on !

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

How far are you into your journey? I certainly felt like this while I was getting into Ketosis - it;s a lot for your body to get used to, but you will be ok, just take it easy x

6. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i'm on week 3......i love the way this diet has taken away all my food choices so i don't have to think about it anymore....i think i just need re assurance that its normal and ok for me to carry on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.