IS THIS NORMAL....Advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by claire1, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been feeling really faint all day today and just a bit out of sorts and very nearly collapsed at work. Has this happened to anyone else and has anyone got any suggestions on what i can do to stop feeling so faint ? :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    it can happen hunny, are you drinking enough water???

i sometimes get like that if i move to quick and it goes a bit black across my eyes and just have to hold onto something to steady myself...

hope you feel better soon xxx

4. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thank you xx
    as long as its safe to carry on !

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

How far are you into your journey? I certainly felt like this while I was getting into Ketosis - it;s a lot for your body to get used to, but you will be ok, just take it easy x

6. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i'm on week 3......i love the way this diet has taken away all my food choices so i don't have to think about it anymore....i think i just need re assurance that its normal and ok for me to carry on xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.