• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this normal?!! ARghhhhhh!

Hi Guys,

I have just completed week 1 of CD, with a loss of 14lbs.

I am not sure whether its psychological or whether its down to adding the choc bars, but I feel hungrier today than I have all of the first week....
I have not felt like cheating once...until today so its driving me a little mad:mad:!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Have you been drinking enough water:tear_drop::tear_drop:? Sometimes if I haven't had enough to drink I feel hungry. Sometimes I get really hungry at 'regular' mealtimes, but I'm not sure if it's just psychological cos it's a mealtime. ;)Sorry, I'm not much help am I?

I must admit, I was drinking between 3 and 4 ltrs, but this has probably dropped in the last few days. I was also having 1/2 pt of milk and a bottle of coke Zero, but I've forgotten to have these today also!
Must try harder tomorrow!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
your not really meant to have the bars til after 14 days on cd,i too had them after 7 days and i felt hungrier too,which i did put down to the bars,dont give in though and just drink loads of water,
by the way excellent job on the 14lb loss this week,
elaine x

I think I may ditch the bars tomorrow and see of that makes a difference...to be honest I thought it was very strange, it almost tasted salty!

I am begining to think that its a combination of the bars and not enough water...hopefully that will prove to be the case tomorrow!

Hi, I only have 2 or 3 bars a week as they don't fill me as much....and they make me a bit gassy (if you know what I mean)!!

I have ditched the bar today and drunk more water...and the craving for food has not happened so far today!

ahh it must be so hard doing the cd don't think that I could do it! Try to take your mind off of the hunger by keeping yourself busy. Best of luck xx