Is this normal?

I started SSing on Monday and today feel so sick and nauseous! I have griping pains in my tummy and generally feel like you do with a sickness bug, but without being sick!!!

Please somebody offer some reassurance or advice before I go and eat a piece of toast!

M x:jelous:

Well, nobody replied - boo hoo! I have refrianed from eating the toast, but did have two rich tea biscuits to line my tummy to take some tablets. Have had three shakes - have I blown it by eating biccies?

Somebody please talk to me!!! Finding it all so hard! How fast can Iose 3 stone? I get married in July and have 3 to lose. It's killing me already!!!!

M x

Tinkabell all i can say hun is it is hard i 'KNOW' but by July you will be 3 STONE lighter so which one do you want???

It's for you to 'GO AND GET IT'.!!
Hang in there you can and will get to your target weight.xx

Thank you! You have done sooooo well! DId you cheat at all? how long did it take you to get the main part of your weight off?

Motivate me!!

x

Yep i cheated in week one ate 'haribos' didnt think it would be a problem but heeey it was i only lost 5 lbs.!! BOOOOOOO

And you lost 9.5 lbs in 2 days so there you go.!!
Don't cheat CD costs to much money to be cheating hun.!
I was ss on monday and had an apple so on 810 plan this week and been a good lil girl.!

Please stop thinking that food is the answer we all know it is'nt, im sure you CAN loose more then 3 stone by July you know.!! xx

Tinkerbell - How much water are you drinking hun? I have never felt sick on CD, hungry now and then yes, but not sick. Whenever I feel a bit off like that, I just drink more water and it does pass. Trouble is if you start with a couple of biscuits, you end up cheating everyday (I did anyway), then you beat yourself up about it and end up eating more cos you think you've already failed! You just need to go with it, stick to it and keep drinking. You can lose 3 stone easily by July. I am aiming for 3 stone too - ASAP, but I've given myself until June 1st to get rid of it. You will be soooo pleased on your wedding day if you are 3 stone lighter - but you do have to start now to get there in time. Good luck! x

Back