Is this normal?

Sharon1970

Feeling a bit down this morning :( been the same weight for three days. Is this normal? Is this classed as a stall, do I need to be doing something about it?

Hi Sharon
I stalled in cruised but then I did cheat so it waas my own fault!
I think it is quite normal to stall though. After the euphoria of attack it seems we have to be patient!
I have just started attack again yesterday and have lost 1 lb. :)

Are you posting menus Sharon? many things can cause a stall (officially two weeks without losing, as Jaq says). Time of month; slow transit; water retention, etc...

So please post menus!

Are you posting menus Sharon? many things can cause a stall (officially two weeks without losing, as Jaq says). Time of month; slow transit; water retention, etc...

So please post menus!

Yes I post a menu most days as well as post in the diary but I seem to go pretty much unnoticed lol

unnoticed means nothing wrong (or nothing we dare mention!!! haaa). I try to remember to click on "like" if things are ok! I did read in another thread that it might be TOTM oriented, which is likely. I did check your menu for processed foods and/or excess dairy, but neither is your case, so just keep plodding on and it will go! Trust me...

Perhaps increase the H2O...

Thanks Joanne, I think the water could be a stumbling block I do try and have at least 1.5 litres a day but that is not always the case. I also worry I am not eating enough sometimes, but then I can't force myself if I don't want it. I was really just looking for clarification as to what is classed as a stall as I could not find it in my book, now I know its ten days I will stop worrying :)

Absolutely, and there are solutions if it should prove to be a real stall. Meanwhile, yes keep glugging and keep the protein as pure as possible :D

Back