Is this ok for Day one ?

Susie_G

Hi all

my first day of slimming world :)

could I ask a favour and someone to take a peek at today meals just to make sure I was on the right lines and what I need to change , add etc

Breakfast

scrambled egg (no butter) with ham
cup of tea

LUnch

jacket potato (no butter) , tuna , 1st of lighter mayo (2sins)
Cup of tea

dinner
slimming world recipe - Singapore noodle - free food on easy
Mullerlight mint

sins

2 x Trebor extra strong mints . 1/2 a sin each = 1 sin
2 x orange juice = 4 sins
Light mayo = 2 sins

healthy extra

250ml ss milk = a
Ryvita and ham x 2 = b

drink

green tea x 4
water

Thank you :) done major shop tonight so got loads of fresh fruit Etc for superfoods tomorrow

Hi

You need some superfree foods with your breakfast and lunch, a third of your meal.

If you are on extra easy then you only get one A choice and one B choice.

Thank you :) did I duplicate an a or b ? Sorry thought I only had one :) just want to make sure I'm doing it right :) (also do you need the loo lot lol )

this is my current plan for breakfast tomorrow

x2 weetabix (which is b) with strawberries and blueberries with milk (from the 250ml quota which is a)
That's my a and b , with superfoods and healthys

Oh is ham a b choice , oh bum !! I thought that was a free food on easy , oops !! I am actually a blonde lol , I live up to my colour at times lol :) thank you Hhhe I won't mke that mistake again lol x x x

Susie_G said:
Oh is ham a b choice , oh bum !! I thought that was a free food on easy , oops !! I am actually a blonde lol , I live up to my colour at times lol :) thank you Hhhe I won't mke that mistake again lol x x x

No, you are right, ham is free on EE. Don't worry, that's why I asked if you we're on EE.

Ham is okay hun. X

Back