♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Is this ok ....?

Breakfast - banana. muesli & s.smilk

L- sf shake

D- sf shake

*fruit for a snack if needed

Thinking of starting tomorrow.

Hi

You are best having a shake for breakfast as the dinner is supposed to be the "meal" at 600 cals as advised by the plan. It does not advocate a meal for breakfast.

You should also factor in the 3 x 100 cal snacks daily evenly spaced throughout the day; eating less may actually slow your weight loss down and make the plan a real struggle for you.

Ok, so:

B- sf shake

L- meal of 600cals (probably something like pitta bread with meat & salad. Or jacket pot?)

D- sf shake

*snacks of fruit during the day

sounds good

sounds good. just make sure you dont go too low, and make sure you drink plenty....

your photos look amazing... so im sure you know what you need to do and what your body needs!!!

This is my worry as my meal yesterday was only around 400 and i was so full and today i got it to 555 and now extremely full - i reckon its down to the water as i had 2litres yesterday and 2litres today - usually im only on 500ml an then the rest juice/fizzy!

Im dabbing into sf as i want the control back that i had whilst on refeed on LT .... i know this cant be forever but ive gained about 1st so hopefully this will help :)

im sure your body does need time to adjust from being on a total meal replacement diet... and what i can imagin has happened is that your stomache has shrunk.. and it will take a little bit to get back to a normal size.. but dont make yourself eat food when you are full.. the whole point of diets is to try and listen to ones body and when its telling you that you are full, then you need to stop.
maybe having an extra little treat or some dried fruit throughout the day will bump up those cals, but without giving you excess amounts of fats (like chocolate or sugary puddings) and will also help give you some of your 5 a day...
just food for thought..

yup - im having my 5 a day easy and having my 3 snacks.

And i have been off a TFR since november but felt myself getting out of control.

Back