• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is this ok?

Im trying to sort out my shopping list before I start SW tomorrow so would this be ok as a typical day? Im not sure what counts as a syn as I dont go to class tonight...It seems like an awful lot to eat on a diet.
Any input would be very appreciative!

Poached eggs
2x toast
lf spread

Jacket potato
LF nat yoghurt

SW spag bol

This probably won't be the last of the food threads I will create - so sorry!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Is a crunchy mama!
Yep looks good! With EE I always have 1/3 of my plate filled with veggies, you could try that. Otherwise everything looks great!
You still have a HEa to use but I agree - there isn't enough superfree foods there. And your only syns are lf spread - you need more syns.
Last edited:
And mushrooms with your breakfast and a salad with your jacket potato?
I did that before class and now I think i've sorted it - is this ok?

Poached eggs
2 x wholemeal bread HEB
can't find syn value for lf olive spread?
3 mini babybels HEA

Jacket Potato
2 x cheese triangles 2syns
lf nat yoghurt

SW spag bol with tinned tomatoes
Mixed veg - is frozen ok?
1 alpen bar 4.5syns

Im gonna pick up some small treat size chocs tomorrow so will probably have 1 of them to make up my syns
Frozen veg is fine hun, yes. Though if you buy the Alpen Light bars they are 3 syns each or 2 as a HEb (for another day maybe). You can also get Light Babybels & cheese triangles which you can have more of for your allowances (I usually use the cheese traingles as spread instead of sunflower/olive spread)

here's an example of olive spread;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bertolli Bertolli Spread, Light 1 level tbsp[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 2½ Syns
Green 2½ Syns
Make sure your yogurt is fat free - low fat is not enough. Also not all fat free yogurts are free - check the list in the subforum above to be sure before you go shopping
Ooo I didnt know about the yoghurt had to be fat free - might be running out to the shops tomorrow!

The babybels and the alpen bars are both light - will need to change my food diary thingy.

Thank you all for all your help, I'd be in a right muddle lol
If you use laughing cow extra light triangles instead of babybel, you dont have to sin the spread and you stil get a cheesey taste with your poached eggs 6 x 17.5 laughing cow light = 1 Hex A on all plans, and you dont have to eat them all at once, you can spread them out through the day ... :) excuse the pun!!!!

Is a crunchy mama!
Also if you're having alpen light bars you can have 2 as a HEB or if you've used your allowance they're only 3 syns each
I think I got yesterday right. Im not too keen on alpen bars but it kind of tasted like chocolate so it made a decent evening snack. I had 2 bowls of fruit and yohurt in the end - last night I was ravenous! Luckily the yoghurt I picked up showed as free online so thats good.

I don't drink milk so im trying to make up for it on cheese! I had babybel on my toast and cheese triangles in my beans yuummmmy!

Gotta get ready for work now, have a good weekend x