Is this really free?!

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
New Covent garden tomato, red pepper & pesto soup. 99 cals per 300g carton, 3g protein, 3.9g fat, 12.9g carbs.

I've put it through syns calculator with tomatoes as free food allowance and it's come up as free on extra easy & green, I'm sceptical however as all the other soups are synned. What do we think? Free or 5 syns (original plan syn value).

No sorry it will be 5 syns as ready made soups don't qualify for a free food allowance. It's a straight 1 syn for every 20 calories.

Ooo, I never knew that! Although they do all have syns in the directory. I tend to just search everything rather than work it out myself - lazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xx

I thought so, budgeted my syns for it being 5 as thought it was too good to be true. Heating it now, smells gorgeous.

I know someone who only ever eats half of one of those cartons as her entire lunch. No bread, no side order of anything. Just 1/2 a carton of soup.

I would die of hunger. I know it.

ruthiebusybee said:
I know someone who only ever eats half of one of those cartons as her entire lunch. No bread, no side order of anything. Just 1/2 a carton of soup.

I would die of hunger. I know it.

I had an apple, a banana, 3 babybel lights, a mullerlight & a mini bag of milkybar buttons. Piggy!!

I would not be able to get through the day with just the soup as my lunch.

Back