is this right on the first week?

Hiya Sweet!

Try not to worry what each day says on the scales...the human body is a magic thing and does keep hold of water and do all sorts of things to fool you :)

The reality is that if you are doing the diet 100 percent then you cannot fail to be slim!!

Therefore don't worry and keep on track and within a couple of weeks the results will really put a smile on your face.

Mike

I was the same, in my first week my weight seemed to stall around day 3, 4 but end of the week i had lost 9lb.

And my clothes felt looser even when the scales didnt show loss.

I am also a scale hopper, but trying to restrain myself to once a week. lol.

It will all even out eventually!!

Hehe...I am obsessed with the scales...and especially when you are not allowed to eat anything it is good to find out what loss you had. The frustrating thing is when you havent had a loss :( :p

Aww i know sweet.:hug99: But, logically, we are eating less calories, so it has to come off!!

And as other people have said on this forum, your body needs to adjust and could be water retention or anything!

Stick with it!! You cant not lose weight on the CD. LOL

Hehe...I am obsessed with the scales...and especially when you are not allowed to eat anything it is good to find out what loss you had. The frustrating thing is when you havent had a loss :( :p

It can be frustrating so you have to decide if you want to continue the frustration caused by constant weighing and try to do the diet or stick to weighing 1 time per week while sticking 100% to the diet. If you do this you have nothing to worry about you will lose and most likely the 1 stone per month.
On other diets I was a scale hopper but that was because I was trying to see how some "little" cheat was affecting my weight lose. I was in denial about the fact that for me it takes hard work to stick to any diet. When I started this diet, I realized that I couldn't do it that way, I was just fooling myself in the past and decided to try to do the diet as written and that has taken so much stress and worry away and leaves energy to focus on sticking to the diet and building up strength to make it through, still on the diet, the next hard times that life sometimes brings us and becoming a master maintainer.
Sweet as long as you stick 100%, no worries and no need to be obsessed with the scales.
That once per week weigh in became my weekly treat. Even through tiny or no lose the odd week, it all seems to balance out. That has been said time and time again on this forum so I tend to believe it.
Good luck!

Back