is this right?

Fallen

Angel in training
ok, so i have done CD before, i am ss-ing. When i have done this before i felt terrble for the first 3/4 days.... this time... nothing!

now i know i shouldnt be complaining, and trust me im not as its nice to be doing ok, no hunger, headaches, etc...

But!!! .. it has just worried me after past expeience of CD and reading posts on here, shouldnt i have been feeling 'rubbish'? does this mean im not in ketosis? do i still have this all to come? (im on day 5)

i will say tho, i have for the last 4 weeks been on a very high protien, zero (ish) carb diet... do you think this helped and maybe prepared my body for the changed ahead?

any idea's would be great ... i have bought some ketostix which are on there way - so i guess ill know soon, but jus thought how odd this was??

hope you are all doing ok xx

sounds like you were in ketosis before you started. well done!

The only time I've found it horrific getting into ketosis was the very first time I did it. Now I don't notice, but that generally because when I'm not on CD I stick to low gi carbs. You were probably already in ketosis so don't worry about the effects coming later.

Tasha my lovely, I'm still here!! Probably always will be lol.

NatashaGabrielle said:
I'm so happy it's nice to see someone I know!! Ur still on my fb :) I'm starting again Thursday I can't wait :) how I doing x x

Good luck hun you can do it!! I'm doing okay plodding along lol. Are you going to set up a diary? Let me know and I'll subscribe to it.

Back