• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

is this right?

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
S: 19st13lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 4st4lb(21.51%)
Daughter went to her group last night and the consultant told the group that when they had finished a pot of frylight , all they had to do was pour some normal oil and some water into the pot and give it a shake and it's the same as frylight ??
is that right or what ??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
You can buy special canisters now (Lakeland do them) and you put in a mix of oil and water and make your own frylight.

I suppose it would depend on what sort of oil you use, and how much of it you use too.

Alcoholiday

S: 16st3lb G: 12st0lb
Grabbed off the web somewhere -

If you get hold of one of those spray bottles from a garden centre (the kind for misting houseplants) you can fill it about 1/5 with whatever oil you like.Top up with 4/5 water.When you want to use it shake vigorously and spray a hot pan.The water should evaporate in the heat and leave a fine mist of oil

Minders

Finding inspiration
S: 17st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 3st4lb(18.62%)
I think Frylight has alcohol in it also, to sort of hold the emulsion of oil and liquid... but I don't know how much it would affect it if you made your own. If there's instructions on the internet, then it's worth a try I suppose.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
But how would you know the calorie count of each spray? I bet it would silt up, the lakeland one does.

mumto4

S: 11st10lb C: 11st0.5lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st9.5lb(5.79%)
Stick with frylight just to be on the safe side!