is this too ott for wedding?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
i am hoping to get down to a size 18 for September (currently 17.8 stone and a size 20) I am about a 18 when i about 14/15 stone.

I have two weddings to go to in september and no money to buy new dresses when i hope to get to a size 14 or 12!

Let me know honest opinons. I have worn the brown one for a Ball and the red one for a small wedding in cyprus.

xxxx

Attachments

• DSC02131.jpg
    DSC02131.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Donna___Dean_371.jpg
    Donna___Dean_371.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 164
Both are gorgeous - my favourite is the brown one!
I think that sounds do-able hun x x x

I love the brown one it suits your colouring

thank u i had fake tan on lol. x

so they are honestly ok. i was worried the red one underdressed and brown over? xx

I think they are both perfect for weddings!

They are defo both v nice - very weddingy! Better than turning up in a full length black dress with a veil (oh yes, I know somebody who did that!) I'm sure you'll look lovely :) xx

They are both lovely dresses, and you look really good in both of them :D

Gives you good motivation to stick to plan also! xx

They're both lovely, but the Brown one is much more flattering to your shape and looks gorgeous on you.

Where's the other one from? I'd quite like something similar myself!!

Go for the brown dress, its more flattering and suits your shape as its appears more fitted. I used to always wear floaty items of clothes and I now realise they just make me look shapeless and bigger. I am currently size 18/20 and only just realised this! Good luck getting your rings back on. I have the opposite problem, mine are getting far too big and I am scared of losing them. x

Both the dresses are lovely hun, and you could wear either to a wedding!! But the brown one is gooooooorgeous :D I want it!!! Lol! I have a wedding to go to in September. May look for something similar in Debenhams over the summer :) xxx

yup, i prefer the brown one, too! :)

I too love the brown one. Brown is a great colour, it always looks expensive and can be dressed up with so many different colours. It is an ideal wedding guest dress. Will you be wearin a hat.

The other dress is lovely as well and you look so pretty in it. It looks more summery.

Which ever you wear I am sure you will look gorgeous.

Back