Is week 4 harder? or is it me?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CeeKay, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I sailed through wks 1,2 and 3 without a thought of going off plan, or anything.
    Towards the end of wk 3 CD managed to make me "come on" after 7 yrs of having the injection to avoid it lol.
    But week 4 has been hell!!!!!!!!!
    I feel sick most of the time, when i walk around it feels like my insides are all made of jelly and wobble about, which makes me feel sicker. And its reduced me to tears on more than one occaision. (which just isnt me)
    Also as on another thread I could go back to bed at any time of the day, I feel really exhausted, and yet i'm barely doing anything.
    I dont crave food or anything, but I am really getting fed up of feeling like this.

Anyone else found wk 4 like this, or is it just me???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

most people usually have a tough period at some point. Usually around week 5 to 7 for a week or so. Just grit your teeth and it will get easier as long as you remain focussed and remember why you are choosing to do this diet. If you continue to feel like this though and you risk coming off the diet then please talk to your CDC about moving up a plan. You can always drop back down again if you want to.

good luck

4. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks Dancing. That was what i was hoping to hear. I'll keep going!

5. misheemoo

misheemoo Full Member

u can do it ceekay x

6. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks hun. Am doing my best to work through it.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.