Is your relationship making you fat?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lillypop, 15 October 2008 Social URL.

1. lillypop

lillypop now got pictures in album

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Before I started CD, I looked into LL, but because the meetings were not going to take place for weeks, I didnt pursue it, and am very glad now.. However, I still get the online newsletters, and I found this one quite interesting!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillypop

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    and p.s. - my relationship DIDNT MAKE ME FAT!! LOL

4. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    these make me laugh sometimes. i KNOW i put on loads of weight when i started seeing my OH but it wasn't the relationship that made me fat, it was me stuffing my face!!! x

5. lillypop

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    and you should see the woman (LLC) who sent it out!! Maybe she should read what she writes hahaha (another reason I didnt start the class but dont tell anyone) :p

6. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    lol!!! i find it's so easy to blame being overweight due to overeating on an outside factor but it's only us who puts food in our mouths!!! x

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

LOL when I met my hubby I was over 18 stones, we married 9 months later and I am now 10 stone 5lbs, so I would say ..........no a relationship doesn't make you fat!

8. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    No my relationship didn't make me fat...... Getting pregnant & shovelling as much food I could cram into my face did!!

I think it's a bit of a pathetic newsletter to be honest!

9. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Feeling secure in a relationship can cause you to slip up and increase your snacking.

I like that bit. So if your husband is a lying cheating scumbag & you feel insecure, then you'll be thin..... Best get rid of my securities & my loyal loving fiance then. Otherwise I may never be thin... lol

10. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    hmmmm let me think what made me fat.... was it the relationship? YES the 1 i had with food! i loved food and food loved me but no-one else is to blame except ME 100%

11. needtofeelnormal

needtofeelnormal Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    well im not in a relationship.... and im still fat... so whats my excuse lol...

12. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    erm....I was a size 14/16 when I met my Oh but within 6 months I was a size 20. Why? when single I ate when I was hungry and missed a meal if I had over indulged during the day. I monitored what I ate. As soon as I met hubby I cooked every night and ate what he ate. It obviously wasnt his fault, but I felt I needed to feed him everyday. Since I have been doing CD I have only cooked for him a couple of times. He now buys his own food and choses what he wants to eat every day. He actually seems really happy with that arrangement and he has lost a few pounds as well! lord knows what I am going to do about cooking arrangements when I am back on food, but I know there will have to be changes, cos this weight loss thing is a long term plan

13. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Nope, mine was tgetting pregnant and shovelling in as much as possible and then comfort ate to get over the **** job i was in and being unhappy in geneal.

My husband has been a great support and loves me for me and i was over 18 stone a few months ago.

14. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was just under 9st when hubby and I met and am now 12st 12lbs. I stayed 9st until I quit smoking which is when I went up to 10st then when I was pregnant I ate everything I could get my hands on, thats what made me fat :sigh:

15. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Lets just blame the fecking kids - its all their fault lol!!!

angie-bum likes this.
  16. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    i'm soooooo lucky cos my chap is quite weight conscious and worries about his 'love handles' (i love em think they are dead cute... but of course i deny that they exist) so when i'm really tempted to eat i go in the fridge and the most exciting thing is a muller corner.....so i don't bother!!!! thank god he's not into crisps not sure i could resist them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.