Isn't it funny how when the food isn't there...

madgefan

you don't crave them?

When I did my food shopping on Monday, I bought the usual - low fat foods for me and everything else for my teenage son who eats anything!! :eat:

I asked him to take all the chocolate bars, crisps, cakes etc that he eats to his room and hide them from me - and it's worked! :D

When I used to store them in the kitchen cupboards I found it was a struggle everytime I opened a door. But since Monday I haven't even craved these naughty foods. I know they're in his room but I haven't had any temptation to go looking for them.

So I suppose the saying 'out of sight, out of mind' really is true. Well, it's working for me! And I'm having an excellent week, I've stuck to the diet and have exercised every day - so far so good, and even more so that I'm on leave from work this week, usually when I'm off I eat all day, but not anymore lol :wee::wee::wee::wee::wee:

Well done on having a good week, keep up the good work!

It is soooo true, i only crave choc and peanuts when i know they are in the house and even worse when i know they are open! then i find it so easy just to sneak some, and from there its a downward spiral. So i definitely agree with you out of sight (or out of the cupboards) out of mind.
x

Back