Isn't it so much easier.....

Angela83

Silver Member
....when its lovely weather?!! Its been such a nice day here today and fingers crossed the forcast says its meant to be nice at the weekend too. I just feel so much happier, focused and in the zone when the weathers nice!

Bring on the sunshine!! & heres to a fab slimmer summer!

I agree! I'm from Australia and obviously the weather is fab there but there really isn't anything prettier than green leafy sunny England!

I'll second that!! xx

Its lovely here in North East Fife too and its definately easier although i've just been moaning that its too nice to miss out on wine in the local beer garden! Oh well, look at the bigger picture and an iced water will be just as nice and the company is always a laugh.
Have a good weekend everyone.
Mx

I feel more positive but don't think it's easier - too much temptation from BBQ smells, ice cream van chimes and chilled rosé wine!

I feel more positive but don't think it's easier - too much temptation from BBQ smells, ice cream van chimes and chilled rosé wine!

I agree.. I do feel positive today.. but... darn that temptation!

x

mmmm BBQ's. Im planning a massive party for the yorshire employees of the company i work for in August and i have been trying to source a lovely BBQ company and have been looking at menus all day. TORTURE!!!

OMG.... torture... :drool: x

mmmm BBQ's. Im planning a massive party for the yorshire employees of the company i work for in August and i have been trying to source a lovely BBQ company and have been looking at menus all day. TORTURE!!!

I can totally empathise with this, we have to book the catering for our wedding and I've been putting off looking at the menu's coz everytime I get them out I start salivating lol :eek:

it's hell. Although I am hoping to be at goal by then so will be able to enjoy it! In moderation of course LOL

Seconded! Got friends round tonight, rosé, pimms and nibbles in the garden :( Can't beat a CD mousse and some chilled water though can you?

Yip, much better worded than me, totally agree with this! Feeling positive helps loads but still lots of temptation around.

I agree it has made me feel even more positive about doing this as i am on my first week, i see everyone in lovely clothes realise i have made the best decision in my life!!!! Sitting in a cafe drinking coffee and watching the world go by in the sunshine don't get much better, apart from on the beach with the kids <S>
luv Sharon xxxx

Back