Isn't it wonderful....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Porgeous, 28 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Nothing very important just wanted to say isn't Minimins wonderful. I was sat on the train this morning with my bottle of water glugging away and my shakes in my bag and I thought.... I am not alone, you guys are all with me and we are all doing the same thing and facing the same challenges (as well as weeing for England!). It gave me a warm glow and made me smile just knowing that we are in this together!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Silver Shoes

Silver Shoes Member

RNY Gastric Bypass
    I'm with you there Porgeous, I could not do this without Minimins, and think it is a fantastic site and a lifeline for me! Have a great day.

Kelly xx
  4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Yep i'm with you there, it's funny coz i also feel like i'm letting the people on here down if i cheat lol
  5. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    I'm so with your Porgeous - I couldn't do it without this site.

You just know that you've got to come back and post and like Nina says you feel like you've let everyone down - not just yourself.

Although everyone's supportive through highs and lows...
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

What a lovely post, Mini is on holiday at the moment, but I am sure that when she reads this she will be so thrilled.

Love x
  7. jacqui_xm

jacqui_xm Full Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have to agree loads :D

Been craving chicken big time this morning. There is loads of those cooked fillet things in the fridge for the family as they are on offer in the Co-Op and reasonably healthy.

Stomped out of the kitchen with a mug of black coffee and litre of water and got on the laptop to MiniMins. Got tons more inspiration. Guess what, craving has gone and I have renewed enthusiasm. Thank goodness for Minis :bliss:
  8. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    totally agree. Mini's is great and has been a godsend for me while I am doing this diet. Its great to see I am not the only one struggling with my weight and the support is wonderful. If I need a pat on the back or a swift kick up the backside I know I can get it on here. No one in my "real world" knows how much I have struggled with my weight loss or how much it gets me down sometimes.

Only problem I can see with Mini's is that its so flippin addictive. My housework is getting neglected!
  9. DawnC

DawnC Full Member

Cambridge (previous Lighterlife)
    Its like having loadsa friends that all share the same problems & joys.
    Actually I think minimins is my best friend :)

Dawn xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.