• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Isn't it wonderful....

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Nothing very important just wanted to say isn't Minimins wonderful. I was sat on the train this morning with my bottle of water glugging away and my shakes in my bag and I thought.... I am not alone, you guys are all with me and we are all doing the same thing and facing the same challenges (as well as weeing for England!). It gave me a warm glow and made me smile just knowing that we are in this together!

Gx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm with you there Porgeous, I could not do this without Minimins, and think it is a fantastic site and a lifeline for me! Have a great day.

Kelly xx

Yep i'm with you there, it's funny coz i also feel like i'm letting the people on here down if i cheat lol

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
I'm so with your Porgeous - I couldn't do it without this site.

You just know that you've got to come back and post and like Nina says you feel like you've let everyone down - not just yourself.

Although everyone's supportive through highs and lows...

What a lovely post, Mini is on holiday at the moment, but I am sure that when she reads this she will be so thrilled.

Love x

C: 18st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.7
I have to agree loads :D

Been craving chicken big time this morning. There is loads of those cooked fillet things in the fridge for the family as they are on offer in the Co-Op and reasonably healthy.

Stomped out of the kitchen with a mug of black coffee and litre of water and got on the laptop to MiniMins. Got tons more inspiration. Guess what, craving has gone and I have renewed enthusiasm. Thank goodness for Minis :bliss:

Sambucca

Gold Member
S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
totally agree. Mini's is great and has been a godsend for me while I am doing this diet. Its great to see I am not the only one struggling with my weight and the support is wonderful. If I need a pat on the back or a swift kick up the backside I know I can get it on here. No one in my "real world" knows how much I have struggled with my weight loss or how much it gets me down sometimes.

Only problem I can see with Mini's is that its so flippin addictive. My housework is getting neglected!