Isn't it wonderful....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Porgeous, 28 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Nothing very important just wanted to say isn't Minimins wonderful. I was sat on the train this morning with my bottle of water glugging away and my shakes in my bag and I thought.... I am not alone, you guys are all with me and we are all doing the same thing and facing the same challenges (as well as weeing for England!). It gave me a warm glow and made me smile just knowing that we are in this together!

Gx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silver Shoes

Silver Shoes Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    I'm with you there Porgeous, I could not do this without Minimins, and think it is a fantastic site and a lifeline for me! Have a great day.

Kelly xx

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Yep i'm with you there, it's funny coz i also feel like i'm letting the people on here down if i cheat lol

5. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm so with your Porgeous - I couldn't do it without this site.

You just know that you've got to come back and post and like Nina says you feel like you've let everyone down - not just yourself.

Although everyone's supportive through highs and lows...

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    What a lovely post, Mini is on holiday at the moment, but I am sure that when she reads this she will be so thrilled.

Love x

7. jacqui_xm

jacqui_xm Full Member

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have to agree loads :D

Been craving chicken big time this morning. There is loads of those cooked fillet things in the fridge for the family as they are on offer in the Co-Op and reasonably healthy.

Stomped out of the kitchen with a mug of black coffee and litre of water and got on the laptop to MiniMins. Got tons more inspiration. Guess what, craving has gone and I have renewed enthusiasm. Thank goodness for Minis :bliss:

8. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    totally agree. Mini's is great and has been a godsend for me while I am doing this diet. Its great to see I am not the only one struggling with my weight and the support is wonderful. If I need a pat on the back or a swift kick up the backside I know I can get it on here. No one in my "real world" knows how much I have struggled with my weight loss or how much it gets me down sometimes.

Only problem I can see with Mini's is that its so flippin addictive. My housework is getting neglected!

9. DawnC

DawnC Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge (previous Lighterlife)
    Its like having loadsa friends that all share the same problems & joys.
    Actually I think minimins is my best friend :)

Dawn xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.