Isn't it wonderful....

Porgeous

Chilling
Nothing very important just wanted to say isn't Minimins wonderful. I was sat on the train this morning with my bottle of water glugging away and my shakes in my bag and I thought.... I am not alone, you guys are all with me and we are all doing the same thing and facing the same challenges (as well as weeing for England!). It gave me a warm glow and made me smile just knowing that we are in this together!

Gx

Yep i'm with you there, it's funny coz i also feel like i'm letting the people on here down if i cheat lol

I'm so with your Porgeous - I couldn't do it without this site.

You just know that you've got to come back and post and like Nina says you feel like you've let everyone down - not just yourself.

Although everyone's supportive through highs and lows...

What a lovely post, Mini is on holiday at the moment, but I am sure that when she reads this she will be so thrilled.

Love x

I have to agree loads :D

Been craving chicken big time this morning. There is loads of those cooked fillet things in the fridge for the family as they are on offer in the Co-Op and reasonably healthy.

Stomped out of the kitchen with a mug of black coffee and litre of water and got on the laptop to MiniMins. Got tons more inspiration. Guess what, craving has gone and I have renewed enthusiasm. Thank goodness for Minis :bliss:

totally agree. Mini's is great and has been a godsend for me while I am doing this diet. Its great to see I am not the only one struggling with my weight and the support is wonderful. If I need a pat on the back or a swift kick up the backside I know I can get it on here. No one in my "real world" knows how much I have struggled with my weight loss or how much it gets me down sometimes.

Only problem I can see with Mini's is that its so flippin addictive. My housework is getting neglected!

Its like having loadsa friends that all share the same problems & joys.
Actually I think minimins is my best friend :)

Dawn xx

Back