ISOM's incredible journey

Im done. Just couldnt focus with work, constantly felt hungry and ill so decided that its not for me; possibly also feeling that I put it all on again last time I lost fast and it would be better to just try and eat healthier and accept that its going to take time. Plus I am in a different working environment to what I was and my current team are obsessed with food!
So my thanks to you for your support and good luck with your journeys! I really hope you do it. big hugs!

Oh no, gutted for you, definitely look at 810 to start with. You've gotta do what's best for you ultimately x

Alas I was doing step 2 already and think that may have been the problem...when I did ss it was fine but having the extra food just made me hungry all the time :( Dont be gutted lovely its made me focus on the fact that I can make the right choices and just need to try and eat healthier, excercise and chill a bit rather than obsessing about it...

Im done. Just couldnt focus with work, constantly felt hungry and ill so decided that its not for me; possibly also feeling that I put it all on again last time I lost fast and it would be better to just try and eat healthier and accept that its going to take time. Plus I am in a different working environment to what I was and my current team are obsessed with food!
So my thanks to you for your support and good luck with your journeys! I really hope you do it. big hugs!

Ahh sorry to hear that. Losing weight is so hard I think we all just have to find something that works for us, whatever it is.

I have been through so many methods and this was very much a last resort for me, but drastic seems to suit me better so far.

Good luck with your weight loss journey ISOM, check in and let us know how you get on :)

Back