Issywizzywoo's Qwerty Diet

image-687272606.jpg

image-1330277111.jpg

11syns for the 5 slices or 6syns & 1Heb :)

Hello & welcome Danielle, It's the kinda weather that just doesn't inspire you to be active. I bought a 12week countdown Oct-Dec & on the last weigh-in I weighed exactly the same as the first, yoyo'd every week, my own bloody fault, but I'm not beat, stayed with it & promised myself I'd have to make a proper effort, wasting money, time & energy otherwise. Yeah you should start your own diary, good place to rant & rave :D Have you got the fone app, handy for when your out & about, fuels my addiction lol;)

I didn't realise there was one until today so I've downloaded it tonight so I'm good to go! :) I'll give you the link to my thread when it's set up x

I didn't realise there was one until today so I've downloaded it tonight so I'm good to go! :) I'll give you the link to my thread when it's set up x

Oh yeah let me know when you're set up & I'll subscribe.

Be warned the fone app is addictive, I even used it on holidays in France. I find it handy for when I'm waiting around for the kids.

I've got a bloody big cold sore & lips that'd give Angelina a run for her money, typical. Hope the swelling goes down before tomorrow when I start work at the creche. :(

Gonna get my clothes ready for the week, might go shopping this afternoon & do a bit of batch cooking, keep me on track for the coming week. :)

That's so annoying Issy.. hope they won't take exception to you having a cold sore working in a crèche. Fingers crossed that it will soon go, hey?

All the best for your start tomorrow.

I know Em, it's just bloody typical that it would happen now, at least it just confined to my lip, sometimes my whole face swells & I have to get a dose of antibiotics. I was wondering that too, do you think I should text the manager & ask her if its ok to still attend, I'm not sure how these things work. I might txt my tutor & ask her first.

I'm excited for tomorrow but abit apprehensive at the same time. I'm starting in the toddler room so it should be a busy day, the lady I'm working with I already know from attending the course so should be easier to settle in.

How you feeling today Em?

I know Em, it's just bloody typical that it would happen now, at least it just confined to my lip, sometimes my whole face swells & I have to get a dose of antibiotics. I was wondering that too, do you think I should text the manager & ask her if its ok to still attend, I'm not sure how these things work. I might text my tutor & ask her first.

I'm excited for tomorrow but a bit apprehensive at the same time. I'm starting in the toddler room so it should be a busy day, the lady I'm working with I already know from attending the course so should be easier to settle in.

How you feeling today Emm?

Think that's a good idea to at least just check before you go in..at least they will most probably appreciate your being concerned about it. I'm sure you'll get on just fine, these nervous episodes are all power for the course.. :D

Not doing anything much today apart from watching TV..I never know which is worse, sitting and getting pins & needles in my legs thro' inactivity or making a move and putting up with the extra aches.. putting it mildly... :rolleyes:
..thanks for asking.

Think that's a good idea to at least just check before you go in..at least they will most probably appreciate your being concerned about it. I'm sure you'll get on just fine, these nervous episodes are all power for the course.. :D Not doing anything much today apart from watching TV..I never know which is worse, sitting and getting pins & needles in my legs thro' inactivity or making a move and putting up with the extra aches.. putting it mildly... :rolleyes: ..thanks for asking.

I txt & she said it was fine,so thunderbirds are go :)

My dad is addicted to Netflix & says the same,has to make an effort to get up & move around otherwise he gets stiff or loses feeling in his feet. This weather doesn't encourage you to get active though does it,miserable here today.

My dad is addicted to Netflix & says the same,has to make an effort to get up & move around otherwise he gets stiff or loses feeling in his feet. This weather doesn't encourage you to get active though does it,miserable here today.

how exciting Issy.... I love starting something new :D

Hay Izzy :wavey:, good luck for tomorrow ! I hope you feel better soon. Aww I love kids, your going to be working with cute little toddlers. I used to be a home tutor years ago but I taught 9-10 year olds Maths. I hope you had a nice weekend. Is it your weigh in tomorrow ? Good luck for that too. Fingers crossed for you. I'm going to attempt the scan bran cake this week the one that you showed me. I will buy some at group on Tuesday. Even though I have stuck to plan this week I have not done any body magic and it's my TOTM so I feel so bloated, I think I will be lucky even if I lose 1 lb.

Kay xx

Hay Izzy :wavey:, good luck for tomorrow ! I hope you feel better soon. Aww I love kids, your going to be working with cute little toddlers. I used to be a home tutor years ago but I taught 9-10 year olds Maths. I hope you had a nice weekend. Is it your weigh in tomorrow ? Good luck for that too. Fingers crossed for you. I'm going to attempt the scan bran cake this week the one that you showed me. I will buy some at group on Tuesday. Even though I have stuck to plan this week I have not done any body magic and it's my TOTM so I feel so bloated, I think I will be lucky even if I lose 1 lb. Kay xx

Thanks Kay. I got my clothes ready for the week so I'm not rushing in the mornings.Looking forward to it now :)

I know I was good all week but don't feel like I list anything,have my weigh-in tomorrow afternoon.I had planned in body magic but never got round to it.

Goodluck with your scan bran cake ;)

Hi Issy, good luck for tomorrow on both accounts (work/group) . Hope you get a chance to use your exercise bike this week, even if you don't, you have a busy week ahead, I'm sure there will be plenty of body magic happening in all the moving around your going to be doing :p.

Kay xx

Hi Issy, good luck for tomorrow on both accounts (work/group) . Hope you get a chance to use your exercise bike this week, even if you don't, you have a busy week ahead, I'm sure there will be plenty of body magic happening in all the moving around your going to be doing :p. Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I'm gonna spend 5.5hrs a day running round after toddlers so that'll be my body magic for the week ;)

Back