Ist day on lipotrim -hope i last the week!!

sweetcheeks01

This is my 1st day on lipotrim, my mum has been taking it and is doing really well, i'm hoping to shift my baby weight after having her 5 months ago. Just thought i'd say hi as i think this will be a great support for when i'm feeling low. Already got great tips from reading some reviews.

Good Luck Sweetcheeks, you'll have that babyweight off in no time. I think you'll have it sorted in about 10 weeks if you do it 100%
Your Mum is a great example for you.
Keep strong and you'll be a Yummy Mummy!

Good luck first day soon goes into first week and the loss will spur you on

debz x

Welcome aboard SC :)

There's some fantastic info on here & brilliant people who keep you motivated - you'll be fine :) x

Good luck sweetcheeks, you will do great, when you have your first weigh-in, you will be amazed, and we are here to help, this site is my new best friend, x Raquel

I see you started your lipotrim diet last year i was wondering how have you done, would you recommend it and where in Coleraine did you get it, i live that direction and cant find any pharmacies on web that do it. Hope you have lost lots and feeling great.

!!!

I wish you all the luck in the world :) xxx

hey there hun,

you'll be shifting that baby weight in no time! Best of luck for your first week

x

Back