It affects your brain too!!!

whoops

I've just got the results of the exam I took in November and I PASSED!!

With distinction too!! 91% I never thought I'd do that!!!

Yay!!!

(sorry not been online much my laptop is out of order at the mo!! have snuck on from work as I'm sooooo excited!!)

well done! Yay you!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Whoops..

Ooohh, that'd be good. I took my exam today. 5 hours of sitting hunched over a desk. I feel like I've been run over by a steam roller! :D

Well done, hun! :bliss: I only hope I can say the same thing. I find out on the 14th whether I've passed. I've got everything crossed, because right now, I'm really not too sure... :(

The one thing that really is liberating is that for the first time in my life I've studied for an exam without gaining weight--no bucket of maltesers at my side, no mars bars, etc., etc.

So if nothing else, I've proved to myself that it is possible to revise without food as a reward. There've been a lot more hours in the day to study in too, LOL. If there's anyone out else out there with exams coming up, and you think you can't do CD right now because of that--not true. It was actually a hell of a lot easier than I'd thought it would be.

If only I could say the same about the exam... Oh well. Life goes on :)

I'm training to be a tax inspector. (Ducks to avoid rotten eggs--but I might as well tell the truth, LOL) It's a job--someone's got to do it, and I kinda fell into it by accident... :) So it's all legislation, and computations, and theory...

The course is 4 years long and we have exams every six months. Kind of ironic that HMRC as an organisation is having--er--issues at the moment, because the training for my job is bloody tough. The pass rate's 70%--hence my lack of confidence that I've passed :(

So tired right now... but too wound up to go to bed.

Hey Lily!!

I totally get where your coming from... it's actually easier to study without food.... the workload is a fantastic distraction!!!

I've had days where i haven't even thought of food am so busy with uni stuff!! Loving it though!!

I think the CD is improving my brain power!! 4 A's so far and counting since i started CD!! lol :eek:

Well done, congratulations!

Hugs
botozi

Back