It all starts here...

Hi this my first day too....I plan on doing Slim and Save for 3 months (scary)!!!! My doc recommended this but finding it hard so far...I like the strawberry and vanilla shakes and trufa bar but hate the chicken soup and macaroni...any tips on how to survive it, I have more than 100lbs to lose :(

Hiya!!
My best advice would be to get in a wee routine and space your packs out thought the day. Drink lots of water, honestly just keep a water bottle with u at all times and it gets to the point that u don't even realise u are drinking lol. U should avail of your 200grams of veggie too. Like for dinner today I had dry fried some courgettes, spring onions, green pepper and mushrooms with a wee bit of seasoning and soy sauce and added it to my chilli pack. Was really filling and yummy too! Onceu get past your first week u will be flying and will gradually find the right routine that suits u :) good luck xx

Thank you, my boyfriend is being really supportive so that helps! I bought all the sample packs, so going to try and work out what I like, trying the porridge tomorrow and chilli tomorrow night (and will add some veg). Thanks

Well that's me at the end of my first week. Almost 10lb off in my first week. Amazing and has given me the push to keep up with it.

Bigfatmess said:
Well that's me at the end of my first week. Almost 10lb off in my first week. Amazing and has given me the push to keep up with it.

Wow!!! Well done, that's amazing. You must feel fantastic!

2 stone 4lbs lighter in 9 weeks

Well done BFM I had every faith in you. Bring on next week x x

Hello everyone, I am stating s&s tomorrow. Have 4.5 stone to lose. Hope I can achieve this in 4months!!!!!!!!!

Fab! Well done u!xx

Aw fanks guys :)

BFM: great loss, well done

Congrats on your loss BFM, I weighed in yesterday with a 7 lb loss! I hope it keeps up, week two is much easier already, although I'm still craving silly things. Side effects seem to have disappeared :)

How long do you plan to do this for? I'm doing it for a month then having a break, so 29 days left :)

Good luck for this week x

Hey BFM! How u getting on now?x

Well I'm almost 13lbs down after 2 weeks. (actually after a sneaky look at the scales today I got my stone off.) so I'm feeling good. People are commenting, I'm having the occasional cheat, my body gets into ketosis very easily and the cheats help keep me going. It's still hard though and I have definitely struggled. But I'm gonna keep it up. And just moan to you lot!

Back