It all starts now...!

I love 'kiddie' type cereal ha ha so cohc orange shreddies does a great job! :D xx

Me too! And who would have thought something that you'd expect to be quite bad for you would actually count as a B choice!! I ♥ Slimming World :) xx

Chocolate orange shreddies sound gorgeous, i've never seen them!

That tesco chilli chicken salad also looks gorgeous, again though I don't think I've seen it over here.

YAY you found the popcorn!! What do you think of it? I loooooove it!

Glad your going to be atleast in a safer and happier living environment soon! I know its not ideal, but there is a lot to be said for peace of mind xx

I love the salad! I think they'res another type you can get too with a similar syn value. They're just in the chiller cabinets with sandwiches etc :) What make is the popcorn you get? The one i had was Tyrells Propercorn! I have had another type too which is called Metcalfe's I think! Love them though! xx

No proper diary from me today as i've been a busy thing but main eats were my lovely choc orange shreddies, carrot and BNS soup with a petit pain and pasta bake for tea. Nom!! :drool: It's all hands on deck in my house atm with getting the house de-cluttered and a bit of decorating in preparation for putting it on the market though. Felt good to make a start though and I have a pile of stuff to ebay already.

Tomorrow i'm off to the Metrocentre- got loads happening over the next few weekends so hoping to treat myself to a couple of nice dresses / outfits :) Also need some new make up bits so should be a nice day :) xx

Morning Diary!

I'm about to say something i NEVER say on Monday's....I'm feeling good today!! :D I've no idea why but I just feel extra happy and I also feel and think I even look nice today :giggle:
I think it's because I have so much coming up which means I have lots to look forward to. Got a few things shopping yesterday and ordered a couple of dresses online too. Ooo yesterday I bought THE perfect dress but it's still a good couple of inches small on the back, so i can't zip it up (Bought it to slim into) I'm hoping I can wear it for my birthday in April!

Food today is a Green day. Choc Orange Shreddies with SS Milk and a banana. Finn Crisp with Red Pepper & Chilli Low Low, alpen light and velvet crunch for dinner. Daal curry for tea. Nom! Going to a pub tonight with my friend Michael, might treat myself to 1 Rekorderlig (Strawberry & Lime Cider) and then a couple of Vodka and Diet Coke's xx

Hey sweetness, just starting to catch up with everyone's diaries! Sorry to hear you're having to move, what a ball ache. But on the plus side gets you away from the drama and nastiness of the horrible people.
Foods been looking great, all tasty and well on plan (unlike mine, ahem!).

What dresses did you buy? I'm a total shopaholic at the moment... Must resist!!
What's your WI day now that you don't go to group?

Hope your day gets better xx

Gahhhhh.....I'm a bit AWOL on here at the moment! So much stress at the moment with the home stuff aswell as work. Im pretty amazed though, I haven't turned to food or had any naughty binges! WI for me is Wednesday morning now and I STS which i fully expected as TOTM started the day before, and i ALWAYS gain!
Gonna attach some pics of new dresses. The dress i got for my birthday though, i haven't took a pic of. Will keep that one for when it fits for my birthday in April lol! ;) xx

Here's 3 of the new dresses. Not my bedroom room btw haha! Ignore the hanging straps on last one...! Im wearing the red and black one to a posh event I'm going to on Friday night at the Hilton hotel and the long sleeved black / gold one for my friends bday night out on sat :)

image-8.jpegimage-9.jpegimage-10.jpegimage-11.jpeg

I love them!! They look so good on you too, especially the black/gold one! I can't wear that style unfortunately - tummy issues (as in, excess skin lumpy bumpy :()

A STS is good for TOTM and also stressful times, stress can either help or hinder weight loss, I always find it hinders mine!

Have a good day sugar xx

Thank you lovely! It'll be the first time I've ever worn that style so a bit nervous lol..that dress requires magic pants! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo, love the red and black dress. Very sophisticated :D xx

Evening :)

Well as Monday's go today was ok I guess! Going to have a bit of a bleughh week at work though..sure I'll survive. Have my first proper WI tomorrow evening.. Have a feeling it will be between 2-3lbs off, though I would rather 3-4 for first week!

Breakfast

2 Weeatbix (HEX B) with semi skimmed milk (HEX A)

Snack

Weeatbix oaty cerial bar (4)

Dinner

Pasta, tinned tomatoes, veg and mixed herbs

Tea

Thai crab cakes, savoury rice and salad

Total syns- 5

Didn't get out for my run this evening..too much to do!

helloo, here to follow your diary.. just seen this post and was wondering what your recipe was for the crab cakes ?? x

Have a good night last night sweetie? Saw your post in the dyjli thread :D xx

Ha ha! It was great thanks :D had a lovely weekend and I'm feeling good, though after 2 nights of wearing 7 inch heels, my feet are wrecked! Friday I was at the Hilton Hotel for a special Variety Club awards with all my friends who live all over the country so that was nice. It was a late one and partied hard til 4am then got up at 9 and I took them across to South Shields and back to the Quayside then last night was clubbing for my best friends birthday.

Far too much drink but haven't really ate tbh! Craving something bad today like McDonald's or pizza but will be trying to go without! I need to get out of bed and make a bacon sarnie. Nom!! Xx

helloo, here to follow your diary.. just seen this post and was wondering what your recipe was for the crab cakes ?? x

Hiya! It was from one of the SW books, I'll pop back later on and put it up for you! Xx

Dont have any pics from Friday in the red dress but unfortunately there are lots from last night LOL! I wore the dress i wanted to and felt ok actually! :) This is about the only acceptable pic!

P1020936.jpg

PS- didnt have the naughties today which i was craving! :D

Morning!

Monday again...the weekends just fly by when you have lots on- so not fair lol!

Breakfast

6 x Finn Crisp (HEX B) with Philli Light (Half HEX A)
Grapes and Strawberries

Dinner

Cheese & Brocolli Pasta N Sauce with Stir Fried Veg
Greek Style Muller (0.5)
Mixed Fruit

Tea

Fanta Chicken with Rice...first time making this.....we'll see lol!

Others

Alpen Light (3)
Babybel (HEX A)

HEX A- Philli Light. Babybel
HEX B- Finn Crisp

Syns- 5.5

Last edited:
Ha ha! It was great thanks :D had a lovely weekend and I'm feeling good, though after 2 nights of wearing 7 inch heels, my feet are wrecked! Friday I was at the Hilton Hotel for a special Variety Club awards with all my friends who live all over the country so that was nice. It was a late one and partied hard til 4am then got up at 9 and I took them across to South Shields and back to the Quayside then last night was clubbing for my best friends birthday.

Far too much drink but haven't really ate tbh! Craving something bad today like McDonald's or pizza but will be trying to go without! I need to get out of bed and make a bacon sarnie. Nom!! Xx

Hiya! It was from one of the SW books, I'll pop back later on and put it up for you! Xx

ok thank you :)

Nice pic Joanne, your dress looks lovely :D xx

Thanks! Those people see me all the time but the group I was with on Friday, we only see each other every few months or so and everyone came up to me saying I looked amazing and so much slimmer. I've learnt not to brush it off now and my comment these days seems to be thanks, still lots to go though lol! xx

Back