It all starts now...!

Just out of interest, on your feast days do you have to stick to a certain number of calories?

This diet sounds excellent and I am so tempted to try it x

In brief, no there isn't a certain number of calories! Some people like to work out how many calories they should be eating for their height and weight (MFP said mine is bang on 1500) and they log their feast days too. I don't though! It just depends how much you can limit yourself on feast days..enjoy extra food / treats but don't go silly! Maybes give it a try for 1 week and see how it goes for you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey I've been a little AWOL so missed a few things! First of all congrats on the lost and being at your lower weight that's fab :) secondly well done on the new job yay :D hope you get good news on Monday xx

Second swim of the week done, 40 lengths. I'm mainly over my fear of being seen in my cozzie but a new one has developed! The floors in communal areas :S the changing rooms, in the showers etc. it never used to cross my mind but both times this week I've been squirming! The place is clean enough so who knows?! I have a thing about feet in general so maybes its just stepped up a gear lol! Note to self: buy some cheap flip flops for walkies.

All I've had so far is an alpen light before I came out. Roast dinner will be ready in about an hour. Tonight if I'm hungry, maybes just something light like a sandwich, fruit and yogurt :)

I love swimming and cant think about the floors etc cos wouldn't go if I did lol x

Haha! I've always loved swimming too, have done it since I was tiny but stopped as I hated the thought of people seeing me in so little clothes! Getting better..xx

I'm always honest so the fruit and yogurt didn't get eaten... my Mam made caramel shortbread :D nom nom nom

My favourite :( xx

It was erm............horrible? Does that help?!

Fast day tomorrow. I know 100% I'll gain on Friday as i'll be eating out for all my food when in London and planning on enjoying it BUT i'm still going to be fasting tomorrow and Friday (instead of Thursday, my usual day) Damage limitation and all that, hopefully won't make the gain quite so big lol. King prawn salad for dinner definitely, got such a craving! xx

Errrrrr, no.

Prawns rock. May have to get me some more.

When are you down in London?

We'll have to sort plans for May, plenty of nice big pretty parks to chose from :) xx

Indeed, looking forward to the May gathering! :) Down in London Tues - Thurs xx

Nothing special this time. My bro's going down tomorrow as he's going for WWE at the 02 (he's weird!) he's staying a full week and asked if I would fancy going down for a few days. That said, we pretty much have all 3 days planned for what I want to see / do etc :D Hoping the sun is shining too as most of the time when I'm down, the weather is usually worse than up here haha! Then I literally get off the train late Thurs aft, dump my bags, meet my mates for some swift drinks then off to see McFly (don't laugh!) at 02 Academy in Newcastle. T'is a good week! xx

Last edited:
Morning!

Should get the call from my new job today to discuss salary and starting date. Hope they don't leave it too late, want to know what I'm doing and to get resignation letter sorted etc.

Not decided on my tea or any snacks for this eve yet? Will update as I go along.

Fast Day

Dinner

Prawn salad (154)

Prawns, lettuce, yellow pepper, cucumber, red onion, carrot, seafood sauce

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got a jam packed week! What are you off to see/do in london? It's not very sunny today :( and as for mcfly... I have a huge crush on one of them, don't know his name! Love a bit if cheesy pop music and they fall under that ;)

Hope fast day is ok without planning! Xx

Ha!! Have you heard seen Tom from McFlys wedding speech? If not, you MUST watch it on Youtube :D Everyone needs a bit of cheese in their life! Well I haven't done any of the touristy things in London since I was really young..so can't remember anything! London Eye is on the cards along with Hyde Park, St James Park, along the South Bank, Oxford St, Leicester Square etc. We're both quite into photography and have a DSLR cam now so we'll be looking like Chinese tourists ;) Have lots of shops I want to go to and nice foodie places. Anything you can recommend doing / seeing?! xx

I'll check that out then :)

As for London - is it bad that it's completely on my doorstep yet I haven't done much of the touristy stuff? I've done galleries like the Tate and some private showings of Monet's. War museum is awesome if you like that sort of thing and national history museum is great (and free!).

Been to see some shows like we will rock you (was great!), blue man group and lord of the rings. Gorgeous little restaurant near soho called Arbutus, totally recommend there. Covent garden and Leicester square are always good to go to.

Sounds like you've got fun times planned! What time do you get down tomorrow? Xx

Let me know what you think! So cute and also funny :)

Oo yep Covent Garden is also in the plans, forgot to type that one! Over the last few years I've been to see a few shows in London and enjoyed them all - never used to be my thing! recently converted haha :) But yep thats kept for visits with friends, not my bro's scene! Get to London about 11.30 me thinks, train from Newcastle about 9. Taking my Macbook actually as I'm in First Class so free wi-fi hehe. I had enough East Coast reward points to get my travel for free going down and coming back, First Class was only £5 more expensive. Why not! xx

image-3243224819.jpg

Back