It all starts now...!

Tea. Nom! Will catch up with you all tonight :)

image-2162727743.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awesome loss there babes! So glad that this 5:2 is working its magic on you. You'll race through the next 7lbs I reckon! Xx

If your losses continue like this, hun, I might have to think about the 5:2 thing myself! Honestly not sure I could cope though! I love my food too much! xx

If your losses continue like this, hun, I might have to think about the 5:2 thing myself! Honestly not sure I could cope though! I love my food too much! xx

The first couple of fast days were hard for me but honestly, I manage to squeeze so much out of my 500 that it doesn't bother me anymore. Genuinely doesn't feel like I'm on a diet! Think that helps make it easier, like the psychological side of losing weight :) xx

Ooo I've just read somewhere your going the big reunion this weekend, I'm going next Wednesday so excited its ridiculous I loooovvveee 5ive!! I can't wait, when I was watching the programme I was confused when blue turned up half way through, didn't think id like it but they seemed really good! Bit gutted they aren't doing the tour now! Will still be amazing though :) xx

Ooo I've just read somewhere your going the big reunion this weekend, I'm going next Wednesday so excited its ridiculous I loooovvveee 5ive!! I can't wait, when I was watching the programme I was confused when blue turned up half way through, didn't think id like it but they seemed really good! Bit gutted they aren't doing the tour now! Will still be amazing though :) xx

I can't wait too! Blue are doing selected dates btw :D they weren't doing Newcastle but then got added on- was so happy lol! Xx

I can't wait too! Blue are doing selected dates btw :D they weren't doing Newcastle but then got added on- was so happy lol! Xx

How do you find out if they have been added? I hope they are doing liverpool xx

How do you find out if they have been added? I hope they are doing liverpool xx

You're in luck- they are indeed doing Liverpool :) xx

Afternoon!

Had a busy morning just doing 'stuff' post office, bank, asda etc. Been out with a friend for a few hours and just having dinner now before I go out again and enjoy the sun :)

Breakfast

1 choc weetabix and SS milk

Dinner

Bacon, cheddar and red onion chutney panini with a bag of quavers

Tea

Baked potato filled with prawns and seafood sauce, served with salad

Snacks

Very berry hibiscus from Starbucks and a lemon and poppyseed muffin

image-709335621.jpg

image-3916039375.jpg

Last edited:
Tea! Decided to have pud for a change- meringue nest, strawberries and light squirty cream

image-2446743862.jpg

image-4109145706.jpg

Tea! Decided to have pud for a change- meringue nest, strawberries and light squirty cream

View attachment 89338

View attachment 89339

Yummy, I just found some meringue nests I'd bought for christmas & not used, I've bought some strawbs today & got some 0% greek yogurt, could be a yummy low syn desert nxt week.

Yesterday's food looked delicious chick! Glad you got to enjoy the gorgeous sunshine!xx

Morning!

11am and I've only just ate my breakfast haha! Was nice being able to sit outside :)

image-2565120706.jpg

Lunch will be the obligatory chicken dinner! I'm then going to the cinema late afternoon to see 21 and over, we'll have a little bit of time to kill afterwards and then head to the arena for the Big Reunion gig- woohoo! That leaves tea in question as I'll not be back til 11pm ish. Guess the options would be to take something to the cinema, hot dog at the cinema or go hungry and get something when I'm back! Xx

Arghhh how exciting! Have a great time, I love loved five ;)

Your breakfast looks lovely and refreshing xx

Back