It all starts now...!

Been a busy day so not many posts! Had a lovely day and so relieved I'm finished though gonna miss lots of people- so many lovely things were said and messages in cards etc. Got £60 gift cards, a Cath Kidston bag and matching purse and flowers :)

image-2812580780.jpg

Cake was lush, homemade chocolate cake with maltesers lol!

I'm up for 5 days a week (kill me now) will start on Wednesday! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a lovely last day there, seems like you'll be missed.
I have the 30ds too, completed it once but I'm now a bit scared of it..? Xx

Yay to the last day at work done!! Some lovely little gifts there for you. And cake...nom! I have the 30 ds... maybe I'll join in too :eek: xx

Sounds like a lovely last day there, seems like you'll be missed.
I have the 30ds too, completed it once but I'm now a bit scared of it..? Xx

Hehe I love that we all have the shred...I swear when I first started slimming world in jan everyone was raving about it...it was like they went hand in hand!

You should get involved girlies...and we will all spot each other on Saturday as we'll be the ones hobbling from our achey legs! Xx

Hehe I love that we all have the shred...I swear when I first started slimming world in jan everyone was raving about it...it was like they went hand in hand!

You should get involved girlies...and we will all spot each other on Saturday as we'll be the ones hobbling from our achey legs! Xx

Too right! My tummy only recovered a couple of days ago from last weeks Pilates session haha and I'm going again tomorrow. I'm gonna be the one looking like a cripple! Realised we're gonna need to swap numbers for Sat just incase! Will fire some PMs off tonight :) xx

Too right! My tummy only recovered a couple of days ago from last weeks Pilates session haha and I'm going again tomorrow. I'm gonna be the one looking like a cripple! Realised we're gonna need to swap numbers for Sat just incase! Will fire some PMs off tonight :) xx

Ha ha! Needless to say it'll be flat shoes for us all then :D good idea on swapping numbers, didn't even think about that! Xx

Any plans today then sugar? Or just cleaning?! Xx

Hiya! It was a pretty quiet day today, just cleaning and getting "stuff" done, y'know like the stuff which never gets done lol! Got loads of paperwork sorted and organising myself for trips away this summer. Just home from Pilates, was so much better this week with a different teacher :) feel really relaxed actually!

Was meant to be a fast day but I forgot lol! Was a healthy day anyway..vegetable stir fry and I'm just about to heat leftover baked gnocchi which I'd frozen from a while back! Xx

image-2330856683.jpg

Sounds like a nice productive day :) good looks lovely.
Are you starting new job on Monday? Xx

Sounds like a nice productive day :) good looks lovely.
Are you starting new job on Monday? Xx

Noo Monday is bank holiday remember :) Start on the Tuesday.

Tomorrow it's time for my first experience of the shred! I'm actually looking forward to it! (I say that now, lol!) xx

Noo Monday is bank holiday remember :) Start on the Tuesday.

Tomorrow it's time for my first experience of the shred! I'm actually looking forward to it! (I say that now, lol!) xx

Oh so it is! Keep forgetting about Monday :-D

Good luck with the shred, I find day 2 to be the hardest, it's quick tho being only 20 mins ;) I just focus on the blonde girl behind jillian and repeat over and over in my head "I wanna look like you!" Usually gets me through to the end! ;) xx

Day 1 of 30DS done! :D all ok though I learnt that i can't do bicycle crunches lol! Just adapted it to what I could do xx

Just realised that I haven't posted food today? Naughty me. Before the shred I had some fruit and Breakfast afterwards was a toasted muffin with a Tesco 1/2 syn sausage. Been into town but didn't make any clothes purchases! Making myself wait until I buy hol clothes in a few weeks. Treated myself to some make up and skincare stuff from boots though and some accessories from River Island :) Picked up a lovely sandwich from M&S - avocado, guac, rocket, spinach and pine nuts on malted brown bread. Tea..haven't decided yet! Could do with some inspiration? xx

image-2678662708.jpg

image-661692122.jpg

Back