It all starts now...!

Yep you're right, I have 2 holidays to go on..it certainly will be coming off- and sharpish!
got some little aims I'm going to stick to this week:

- Log every little scrap of food
- Ensure I eat 5 a day
- 1 hour of body magic every day
- Drink 2 bottles of water each day

The last one probably doesn't seem much to everyone else but i've come to realise that i really dont drink a lot. On a morning i'll have a mouthful of NAS squash, throughout the day i probably drink a 500ml bottle of pepsi max and in the evening, small mouthfuls of NAS squash.

When i get some spare time i'm definitley going to read up on red and green, i think i might try it as my losses have slowed right down and I'm in need of a boost. Put off because I'm sure you have to weigh more foods? Gonna sit with my books tonight and read read read!

Last edited:
Hi all. If anyone gets frustrated about small losses I saw a saying on here in another thread that makes sense. It is: A DRIPPING TAP STILL FILLS THE BUCKET. SLOW AND STEADY. I find that encouraging.
Good luck everyone/

soapy x

The last one probably doesn't seem much to everyone else but i've come to realise that i really dont drink a lot. On a morning i'll have a mouthful of NAS squash, throughout the day i probably drink a 500ml bottle of pepsi max and in the evening, small mouthfuls of NAS squash.

When i get some spare time i'm definitley going to read up on red and green, i think i might try it as my losses have slowed right down and I'm in need of a boost. Put off because I'm sure you have to weigh more foods? Gonna sit with my books tonight and read read read!

I know what you mean with you aim to drink more water. That's something I've been trying to conciously change over the past couple of weeks - I generally drink a lot, but mostly fizzy pop. I find it can bloat me quite a bit, so I've been trying to swap it for water whenever I can, and allowing myself maybe one can/small bottle of pop each day.

Also agree with the red/green stuff. It's something I've never looked at either, because I don't like the idea of having to weigh potato/pasta etc. That is the whole reason I have never stuck at other diets in the past - too restrictive. I am tending to follow Success Express at the moment, with a few twists. I'm finding I've had some really good losses from it, so hoping to continue with it up until my holidays, and then get back on it when I come home too. I guess it's about trying different things and seeing which works best for you. You know you can do it though, that little gain will be history in no time! :)

Just said no to my favourite takeaway..it killed me! May have to lock myself in my room while the others are eating!

Motivation 1 - 0 Temptation :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you!! I know how hard that can be, so you should be proud of yourself. Great NSV :) xx

Morning!

Well as if my parents getting our favourite set indian meal wasn't enough, later on in the evening my brother had a takeaway pizza delivered!! :rant2:Resisted but i sooo wanted some! Going shopping to the Metro Centre tonight, hopefully find some holiday clothes and we're having tea out somewhere, not sure where yet. Dinner is a bit random as i slept in..grabbed what was in the fridge!

Breakfast

Melon and Grapes
Hi-Fi Bar (HEX B)

Dinner

Melon Medley
3 Babybel Lights (HEX A)
Velvet Crunch (4)

Tea

(ate out, allowing remaining 11 syns)
Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
Chicken and veg with rice

Syns- 15

Attachments

• image-1839363032.jpg
    image-1839363032.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Morning folks!

Happy Friday!! :D So glad it's the weekend! Went to the Metro Centre last night and got some holiday shopping done and we went to a restaurant called Rice which was lovely actually- will deffo go there again. Certianly don't think i ate the Syns allocated to the meal, but doing that incase.
Tonight I'm going for some more holiday shopping (yay!) and tomorrow Kyle's taking me on a mystery day out. Thinking about taking my own food so i'm not tempted to be naughty!

Breakfast

Scrambled egg on 1 wm toast (Half HEX B) Onions and Mushrooms
Banana

Dinner

Chicken Salad
Velvet Crunch (4)

Tea

Syns- 3
Other-

3 Babybel Light (HEX A)
Hi-Fi light (Half HEX B)
Alpen light (3)

Attachments

• image-1882841189.jpg
    image-1882841189.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 27
  • image-2247727193.jpg
    image-2247727193.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Thought i'd add a few pictures of how i look at the moment, as i can see a difference! Found a ton of old and unflattering pictures but gonna wait until i've lost 3 stone to create a photo thread, then i'll be halfway done :)

P1010876.jpg

P1010919.jpg

P1010883.jpg

P1010928.jpg

Loving your pictures. You look fabulous, and so happy! :D

Thanks girlies! 1 little pound off...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

Just found your diary and had to subscribe as you've done really well and reading your diary gives me the motivation to keep going myself to achieve my goal :)

x

Hi

Just found your diary and had to subscribe as you've done really well and reading your diary gives me the motivation to keep going myself to achieve my goal :)

x

Aww thankyou :) It's little comments like this that really help me as half the time I forget what i've achieved! x

Morning!

No breakfast for me today as I was at the doctors for blood tests etc as I've not been very well lately. Results on Friday so fingers crossed!

Dinner

Feta Cheese Salad (HEX A)
Banana
Valvet Crunch (4)

Tea

Vegetable Stir-Fry
Mint Muller Yogurt

Syns- 4

Attachments

• image-2941913452.png
    image-2941913452.png
    951.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image-3685206162.png
    image-3685206162.png
    923.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Yes, good luck for tomorrow hun! Hope the results come back okay xx

Thanks girls :) xxx

Just one pound off for me this week. I went at the speed of light to update my profile from 10.9 to 10.8. lol lol lol. Well, every little helps, I say.

soapy x

Back