It all starts now...!

hi Joanne, great diary and your chorizo stew looks gorgeous. I miss chorizo - may have to have some soon, I might try this!

Thanks for popping by :) I love chorizo but it is a bit synful unfortunatly! Nice for a treat once in a while! x

Hi Joanne! Just subbing so I don't lose your diary. Only read a few pages so far and I'm loving it! You seem like such a lovely person, looking forward to getting to know you!

P.S. also loving the food pics, yum!

Oooooh is that my crab & sweetcorn soup I see?? Yay :D

Loving your diary! I hope you don't mind but i'm stealing ideas! I am starting out today at just under the weight you were when you started. You're very inspiring!! I hope I can lose like you have. Good luck!

Liz
xx

Oooooh is that my crab & sweetcorn soup I see?? Yay :D

It certainly is! As you'll see by how often I have it- I love it :D x

Loving your diary! I hope you don't mind but i'm stealing ideas! I am starting out today at just under the weight you were when you started. You're very inspiring!! I hope I can lose like you have. Good luck!

Liz
xx

Aww what a lovely thing for you to say, thankyou! I totally can't see myself as inspiring but i'll take the compliment :) I see you've lost 4 stone already- wow, that's seriously impressive! x

I love your diary, WELL DONE on your success so far :)

My boyfriend makes a gorgeous Choritzo stew also and he puts couple of Low Fat sausages in it too, and chickpeas. Its so tasty and perfect for cold days. He served it with rice. I find that with Choritzo you really son't have to add too much. It gives great flavour though.

Honeyoc gave me a good tip, she said if you use smoked paprika it gives the same flavour as Chroitzo. Unfortunately I have never seen Smoked Choritzo anywhere though and I am always looking. Online might be the only option!

I cant wait to keep up with your diary :)

Thanks for popping by! Funny you should say that about Smoked Paprika- I see it in SO many recipes but I've usually just added normal Paprika. One day i might do a round trip of the supermarkets and hunt for it..Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose are all nearby so surely one of those must stock it?! :giggle:

I seen Honey mention your diary, I'll come along and subscribe tonight after work! x

Please do, the more the merrier!

Your lucky you have so many supermarkets in the UK. We have Tesco and Dunnes and both don't have it. I think both have only just started properly stocking Quark and Fat Free Fromage Frais. Thankfully that opens me up to a lot more recipes :)

Oh really, I just assumed Ireland would have much the same supermarkets as us- obviously I assumed wrong lol! x

Arctic-BNG said:
Asda will have the smoked paprika. Cheaper to buy own brand rather than the Swartz?

Fab, I'm going to asda after WI so will be sure to pick some up :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh In day today! Really hoping for a loss as I've been a good girl this week :) Am concious that on WI day lately though I've been eating minimally, usually just fruit / salad and I know that's not the way forward so am slowly going to introduce eating "normally"
Going to pop into town before I go home and to WI tonight- seen a skirt in River Island that has been calling my name for ages, giving in!

Breakfast

2 slices WM Toast (HEX B) with Barbecue Baked Beans
Banana

Dinner

Starbucks Fruit Salad

Tea

Homemade melt in the middle Burger using a Babybel Light (HEX A) topped with Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5) served with Smash Onion Rings, Potato Wedges, Mushrooms and Salad

HEX A - 3 babybel light
HEB B - 2 WM bread

Syns - 1.5

Attachments

• image-1766609141.jpg
    image-1766609141.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image-1605835048.jpg
    image-1605835048.jpg
    550.5 KB · Views: 36
  • image-4219261890.jpg
    image-4219261890.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Good luck for WI tonight my fellow Tuesday weigher :D

Loving the sound of that supper! And bbq beans? Smash onion rings? Inspired!!

I'm looking forward to tea already! The beans are new by Heinz and best of all, BBQ ones are free :) Smash onion rings are really simple, just mix a packet with whatever seasonings you like (use a lot, or it'll be quite bland) then dip the onions in egg, then the smash mixture and repeat. Spray with frylight and bake. Voila!

Are the smash onion rings nice Joanne? I've seen them on a few peoples diaries but haven't got the balls to try them lol! Does the smash go nice and crispy? I've avoided using smash for things like this as I'm always frightened it would just go soggy :9529:

Are the smash onion rings nice Joanne? I've seen them on a few peoples diaries but haven't got the balls to try them lol! Does the smash go nice and crispy? I've avoided using smash for things like this as I'm always frightened it would just go soggy :9529:

So far i've only made it with chicken and noo it wasn't soggy at all- totally yummy! :) Will let you how the onions go!

So far i've only made it with chicken and noo it wasn't soggy at all- totally yummy! :) Will let you how the onions go!

Brilliant! Might eventually brave it one day :)

Change of plan for dinner. My brother was passing my work on his way home from Birmingham and wanted to take me to starbucks on my dinner break. Look at my pic to see how good I was!

I was giving evils to my favourite panini..fav cake..and fav salted caramel hot choc!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back