It all starts now...!

Well I have just finished reading your diary and I am excited to get started on the weightloss journey tomorrow at SW, thank you for sharing all your ups and downs with us and plenty of ideas for meals...
I look forward to reading the update later on your WI.
Donte x

Donte said:
Well I have just finished reading your diary and I am excited to get started on the weightloss journey tomorrow at SW, thank you for sharing all your ups and downs with us and plenty of ideas for meals...
I look forward to reading the update later on your WI.
Donte x

Thanks for joining me! Hope you enjoy starting the plan :) will you be doing a diary?

2lbs off tonight which is exactly what I wanted so very pleased..yay! Now to cook my tea :drool: x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Thanks for joining me! Hope you enjoy starting the plan :) will you be doing a diary?

2lbs off tonight which is exactly what I wanted so very pleased..yay! Now to cool my tea :drool: x

Well Done, thats fantastic... :D I am thinking if I do a diary I am more likely to stick to the plan??? Thats my thought?? Also I have gained sooooo much from reading yours that I feel its only fair I return the favour for the next newbies...

How soon did you get your head round the EE plan?? I'm worried I get it wrong?

Donte x

Donte said:
Well Done, thats fantastic... :D I am thinking if I do a diary I am more likely to stick to the plan??? Thats my thought?? Also I have gained sooooo much from reading yours that I feel its only fair I return the favour for the next newbies...

How soon did you get your head round the EE plan?? I'm worried I get it wrong?

Donte x

It is if you're honest with yourself. Don't get me wrong I used to be as bad..I'd not include everything I ate say if I went over syns, or I'd do a disappearing act if I had been naughty!!
I really would recommend it though as it helps keep yourself accountable, it's surprising how fast all those little syns add up, and the support from people (like you!) commenting on your diary really helps.

I've never done SW before when EE wasn't invented, so I got to grips with it very easily :) In short fruit and veg free, nearly all of your meat is free too along with pasta and potatoes. Fibre and dairy are limited and you get a daily allowance- milk, cheese, bread, cereals etc. Others synned! I probably can't explain it very well but all will become clear when you get your pack (Are you joining a group?)

This forum is amazing- plenty of help, support and advice is always there when you need it! X

Thanks for that Joanne... I am joining group... Tomorrow evening! I am actually excited and cant wait to start... I didnt want to start the diet before the weigh in if that makes send as my first week loss wont be as great as I'd like... does that make sense?? talk about slightly obsessed.. :cry:

2lbs off tonight which is exactly what I wanted so very pleased..yay! Now to cook my tea :drool: x

Yay! Fabulous news :-D well done!

I saw you'd rec'd seasoning the smash mix with spices and salt and pepper etc. - great idea. We had chicken goujons made with smash and they were great but a little bland now you mention it. I can see how this would be a massive improvement.

Thanks! I throw a bit of everything into the smash mix haha, today it was mixed herbs, garlic salt, smoked paprika and a bit of aromat for good measure ;)

Well done on your loss last nigh Joanne! Really chuffed for you xxxx

Just sat here and read your Diary!! Well done you :) makes me very motivated!

Thanks :) Also want to say thank you so much to the 'new' people that are visiting my diary the last few days, it means a lot!
Blimey it's certainly windy up north today, had to hold onto my skirt until I was safely at work :giggle: I ran out of time last night to sort my food for today so I'm not planned at all! Will update as I go along! Lately I've found myself nipping into Asda or Tesco to get ingredients for things I want to make, MUST plan a weekly menu as I'm getting fed up of having to call out lol!

Breakfast

30g of Reese's Puffs (6)
Banana and Grapes

Dinner

Baked Potato with Baked Beans and Cheese (HEX A) served with a salad of Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Onion, Tomato and Sweetcorn

Tea

2 x Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages. Served with Mustard Mash (Butter, 3. Whole grain Mustard, 1.5. Dijon Mustard, 0.5) Roasted Vegetables and Peas. Ketchup (1)

HEX A-
HEX B-
2 Alpen Light bars

Syns- 11

Attachments

• image-448077464.jpg
    image-448077464.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 25
  • image-3368873362.jpg
    image-3368873362.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
What a nice way to start the week! I've been getting so many compliments at work lately but just shrugging them off (I had my hair done a few weeks ago, highlights and a fringe cut in etc- haven't had one since i was a kid!)

Just now, one of the therapists said "I hope you don't mind me saying but you look radiant! It's like I'm suddenly noticing a transformation" Really made me smile :D

What a nice way to start the week! I've been getting so many compliments at work lately but just shrugging them off (I had my hair done a few weeks ago, highlights and a fringe cut in etc- haven't had one since i was a kid!)

Just now, one of the therapists said "I hope you don't mind me saying but you look radiant! It's like I'm suddenly noticing a transformation" Really made me smile :D

That's fantastic, you must feel great! It's always nice when other people start to notice :D xxxx

Morning :)

Ah I'm gutted...woke up thinking it was Friday! For some reason I've been a day ahead of myself all week lol! Nevermind, It's nearly the weekend and actually, the week has gone pretty fast :) So pleased I ended up having a good day yesterday because mid morning, I'd talked myself into getting a panini from the cafe for my dinner, but it would have took me over me syns. Well, I didn't. I got a baked potato instead once I'd seen they had some- just fancied one! small victory.

Breakfast

BBQ Baked Beans on 2 slices WM Toast (HEX B)
Banana

Dinner

3 x Sesame Ryvita (4.5) topped with Red Pepper & Chilli Low Low Mature Cheddar Spread (Half HEX A)
Carrot Sticks & Homemade Coleslaw
Lemon Greek Style Muller Yogurt (0.5)

Tea

Chicken, Bacon and Tomato Pasta Bake topped with Low Fat Cheese (Half HEX A) - Veg includes Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Pepper, Mushrooms, Passata.

HEX A-
HEX B-

Other-
Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onions Velvet Crunch (4)

Syns-

Attachments

• image-4214940994.jpg
    image-4214940994.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image-487263303.jpg
    image-487263303.jpg
    767 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3411484991.jpg
    image-3411484991.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Sounds lovely Joanne! Yum! I might look out for that low low stuff, sounds gorgeous!

I stole that idea from Stevie :D I got mine from Asda. My local Tesco sells the Low Low range too but not that flavour!

Back