It all starts now...!

Evening!

Had a brilliant weekend away in Manchester. Last night we were at a charity ball at Event City..lots of celebs there, good performers and it was Rio themed incl fairground rides. Just amazing! One of the best nights i've had in a while. Got so drunk though i went to bed at 4.30am :giggle: Afraid i didn't even have 1 vodka and diet coke..not really the right setting, so we shared bottles of wines of every kind..whites, reds and rose! Can't even tell you how many we had! Feeling bit rough today lol!

Food bad as expected..but tbh it could have been worse. Breakfast before i left was Lucky Charms cereal and on the train i had some pineapple and carrot sticks with houmous. Didn't eat until the evening- 3 course meal was included. Starter was a posh type of salad with prawns, mango and other bits and bobs of fruit and japanese things i'd never heard of. Main was chicken breast with mixed veg and a type of carrot / swede puree i think, desert was a small vanilla cheesecake.
Today we had brunch in the Raddison..I had a panini with a filling of minute steak / mustard / onions / and parmesan served with some chips. Nothing until just now, i had a plate of honey roasted veg and some chocolate cake. Deffo be gaining on tuesday but i've very much enjoyed myself :)

Here's a couple of pics of me..look well awkward as i don't do full length pics lol!

image-5-1.jpg

P1020312-1.jpg

P1020318.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Hey you look fantastic... looks like a right ball!!

I am sure you are already back on track now... Like newbee said we do have to live!

Donte x

Wow, Joanne! You look amazing - so glam :D Sounds like you've had a fantastic weekend xx

Thanks :) WI tonight..what will be will be! Had a good day back on plan yesterday anyway! xx

1.5 on, happy with that after how much alcohol was consumed over the weekend! :giggle: xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5 on, happy with that after how much alcohol was consumed over the weekend! :giggle: xx

Snap!! We must be in sync this week :giggle: Now, must try harder for next week! We can do it xx

Morning all :)

Green Day...

Breakfast..

Banana
2 Alpen Light (HEX B)

Dinner..

Finn Crisp (HEX B) with Low Low Mature Spread (HEX A)
Velvet Crunch (4)
Lemon Greek Style Muller (0.5)

Tea..

Potato and Spinach Curry

Other..

3 x Babybel Light (HEX A)
Hi-Fi Deluxe (6)

HEX A
- Low Low Spread. Babybel Light
HEX B- Alpen Lights. Finn Crisp

Syns- 10.5

Last edited:
We're definitely in Sync - now we're even having the same lunch! :giggle:

Food looks really good for today. Hope you have a great start to your new week xx

We're definitely in Sync - now we're even having the same lunch! :giggle:

Food looks really good for today. Hope you have a great start to your new week xx

Haha! I normally like the Ryvita Sesame but I have a feeling today is going to be a hungry day and you don't get many of them for a HEX B! Here's to us both fighting back ;) xx

Hey there! You look lovely in those pics! I bet you can get that 1.5 off quickly enough if you're good :)

Aww thankyou! :) Really hoping that 1.5lbs are gone by Tuesday! x

Not long remembered that i'm seeing Peter Andre tonight (friends choice not mine!) So going to be using 8 syns on 2 vodkas. Normally at a gig i'd have cider and black but hey ho :D

Hey that's good for saying you had a weekend away!! That will be off in no time xx

Morning!

Eek, it's so cold today! Ended up not having any alcohol last night, couldn't be bothered- so i just had diet coke :) Which meant I could have a hi-fi bar when i got home..need to edit yesterdays diary.

Todays an EE day...

Breakfast

Banana
Apple, Pineapple and Strawberries

Dinner

Finn Crisp (HEX B) with Low Low Mature Cheese Spread (3)
Apple, Pineapple and Strawberries
Lemon Greek Style Muller (0.5)

Tea

Minute Steak with Onions, Mushrooms, Roasted Carrots, Savoury Rice and Chips.

Other

Velvet Crunch (4)
3 Babybel Lights (HEX A)

HEX A- Low Low Spread
HEX B- Finn Crisp

Syns- 4.5

Last edited:
Joanne, where do you get Low Low spread? I'm intrigued, don't think I've ever seen it...

Asda / Tesco :) It's with the soft cheeses like Philadelphia etc. My local tesco only does the original and black peppercorn ones but Asda have the Red Pepper & Chilli one (my fav) x

Asda / Tesco :) It's with the soft cheeses like Philadelphia etc. My local tesco only does the original and black peppercorn ones but Asda have the Red Pepper & Chilli one (my fav) x

You can get them in Morrisons too! They quite often have them on offer for £1 :)

Back