It all starts now...!

Having a hungry day, am absolutly starving and work with nothing left to eat- and I refuse to go in the cafe. 1 hr 15 mins til home time.....

Last edited:
Having a hungry day, am absolutly starving and work with nothing left to eat- and I refuse to go in he cafe. 1 hr 15 mins til home time.....

Times like that I find its handy to have a couple of mugshots in your office. Quick and easy, hit the spot, and many flavours are FREE :)

Times like that I find its handy to have a couple of mugshots in your office. Quick and easy, hit the spot, and many flavours are FREE :)

We don't have hot water / kettle. Or a microwave LOL. My work place is crap..only place I can eat lunch is a desk in the back office if the director isn't using it, or a spare therapy room! Hence why my dinners are never really nice :( x

Told you all I was hungry! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-116147742.jpg
    image-116147742.jpg
    705.1 KB · Views: 60
Happy Friday Joanne :D xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Happy Friday Joanne :D xx

Thankyou! You too, enjoy the weekend! Xx

Holy cow. I've come to the conclusion that loosing weight is not good. (For my bank balance that is!) see the pic for how I've spent my day..16 bags there bursting to the brim :giggle: don't get me wrong, I've got quite a few Christmas presents in that lot but erm.....rather a lot for me too!!

Attachments

• image-2790459493.jpg
    image-2790459493.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 50
Been wrapping today and decorating the house! Here's the fireplace and tree x

Attachments

• image-2229399980.jpg
    image-2229399980.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3884335299.jpg
    image-3884335299.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 42
  • image-2089123803.jpg
    image-2089123803.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 48
Morning all

Had a good weekend food wise! Am feeling rubbish this morning though- I couldn't sleep until gone 2.30am and woke up with a horrible cold, which has been threatening me for a couple of weeks. To top it off, I'm back at the dentist tonight so i'll not be able to eat anything tonight with the pain yet again :( Last time i'm seeing this dentist though as he's done loads wrong, then i'm changing practices!

Not done a plan for today..breakfast was a Banana and a Hi-Fi Bar (HEX B) Dinner will either be Feta Cheese Salad (HEX A) with Pitta Bread(HEX B) or some Soup. Tea will be non existent really as he's doing the work on the right side, but I still can't chew on the left side due to the problems with the work he done last time..

Woke up to a winter wonderland today!

Hey ho! Here's to a good day x

Attachments

• image-3149692795.jpg
    image-3149692795.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Good luck at the dentist, hope things aren't too painful for you. I'm also back on Wednesday for a filling. I'm not too worried though as my usual dentist is back. He's lovely and always makes me feel calm and relaxed. He's also really gentle, not like some others! You'll be fine xx

Good luck at the dentist, hope things aren't too painful for you. I'm also back on Wednesday for a filling. I'm not too worried though as my usual dentist is back. He's lovely and always makes me feel calm and relaxed. He's also really gentle, not like some others! You'll be fine xx

Thanks :) It really makes all the difference having a good dentist! I used to but he retired and sold the practice onto a dental group and they've basically ruined my teeth. Gonna put up with today and then I'm changing practices and getting everything looked at, though I'll have to pay again then x

How did it go at the dentist? xx

How did it go at the dentist? xx

Painful! He asked how my other ones were and i just said fine- he has already been given a chance to sort it and made them worse :( Gonna leave it til after Christmas and see how it is, will go somewhere else if needs be.
Not up to eating much today but I grabbed a stew out to defrost for tea..can't remember what, will either be spanish chorizo or mexican bean :) xx

Last edited:
Update from group.. 2 off :) so that's my gain away from last week plus an extra half for good measure :D

Morning all!

Still really happy about the loss last night and feel it's set me up for the week ahead. food yesterday was fruit and yogurt, ryvita (B) with low low cheese spread (A), banana, yogurt and for tea i had mexican bean stew. Snacks were babybel lights (A) and hi-fi deluxe (B)

Today..

Breakfast

Melon, Grapes, Banana and a Lemon Greek Style Muller (0.5)

Dinner

Ryvita (HEX B) with Low Low Chilli & Red Pepper Cheese Spread (HEX A) Lemon Greek Style Muller (0.5)

Tea

Grilled Pork Loins marinated in my mam's delicious sauce! (5) if i remember rightly. Served with Green Beans and Carrots

Others

2 x Hi-Fi Light (6)

HEX A- Low Low Cheese Spread
HEX B- Ryvitas

Syns- 12

Well done on a fantastic loss, you've done really well. Your 3st shiny is in sight :D xxx

Morning!

So cold today and took ages for me to walk to the metro with all the snow and ice, good job i'm wrapped up warm :D My friend's just text to say she's booked our McFly tickets for next year..yay! Have so many gigs booked already. Food wise, I'm not very well planned today..oops! I have a mountain of meals i've frozen in the freezer though, so i've just asked me Mam to get something out to defrost for me..most things are veggie meals which I love, so lets go for a Green day..

Breakfast

Lemon Hi-Fi Bar (B)

Dinner

Baked Potato with Beans and Cheese (A) served with Salad. Tiny splash of dressing (3)

Tea

Mexican Bean Stew

Other

Babybel Lights. Cheddar Cheese (A)
2 x Alpen Light (B)
Velvet Crunch (4)

HEX A- Babybel Lights. Cheddar Cheese
HEX B- Lemon Hi-Fi Bar. 2 Alpen Light

Syns- 7

Attachments

• image-4124149720.jpg
    image-4124149720.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 25
  • image-1937383498.jpg
    image-1937383498.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Morning all!

Happy Friday! :) not feeling great today, been coughing my guts up all night so my chest is aching like mad and my voice is nearly gone. Oh well, roll on 5.30! Don't think I have much on this weekend just need to get myself organised as I have tons of stuff coming up and I don't know when lol! Think I'm gonna have a trip to Hobbycraft tonight to get some supplies to make my own Christmas cards. Love stuff like that but I never really get the time. Thinking Christmas films over the weekend too!

Back