It all starts now...!

So...today....not great! Am either gonna go swimming or for a run tomorrow morning. Actually, gonna go for the run seen as it won't cost anything! Food will just be very light until tomorrow eve as it will be my dads birthday so we're going for drinks and then an Italian meal

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xJoanneJJx said:
So...today....not great! Am either gonna go swimming or for a run tomorrow morning. Actually, gonna go for the run seen as it won't cost anything! Food will just be very light until tomorrow eve as it will be my dads birthday so we're going for drinks and then an Italian meal

I hear ya! Its hard to be on track with all the meals out etc over christmas. Hope you enjoyed the Indian meal :)

Had a lovely Indian meal out last night for my Dad's birthday- scales deffo weren't my friend this morning! Hey ho. Magic Porridge and a Banana for brekkie...salad or jacket potato for my dinner and veg broth for my tea tonight.

directors are away this week so we've been decorating the office :D

xJoanneJJx said:
Had a lovely Indian meal out last night for my Dad's birthday- scales deffo weren't my friend this morning! Hey ho. Magic Porridge and a Banana for brekkie...salad or jacket potato for my dinner and veg broth for my tea tonight.

directors are away this week so we've been decorating the office :D

Nothing like the bit of freedom when your boss is away. Where do you work hun?

Nothing like the bit of freedom when your boss is away. Where do you work hun?

Erm it's really varied! Mainly I do clinical and student admin, I work for a private company what does psychotherapy and counselling but we're also a training organisation so we offer part time diplomas aswell as offering the services.

Pic attached of my tree on my desk lol! X

Attachments

• image-3245095920.jpg
    image-3245095920.jpg
    672.8 KB · Views: 47
No official WI for me tonight...dissapointed actually, even though i know i've gained i'd rather have it confirmed officially :( The temp one we have can't make tonight and they can't get any other cover. I can't really get to any other groups in the lead up to Christmas either, as i have so much on. Think i'll weigh myself tonight and add on 1lb as that usually matches the SW scales. I'll go off that but not change my stats until I get weighed officially which will be Thursday next week.

Today...

Breakfast

Magic Porridge (HEX B)
Banana

Dinner

Ryvita (HEX B) with Pepper Philli Light (HEX A)
Velvet Vrunch (4)
Satsuma

Tea

Mexican Bean Stew

I know you didn't have an official weigh in this week, but how did your home weighing go last night? xx

I know you didn't have an official weigh in this week, but how did your home weighing go last night? xx

Half off which kept my happy! Obviously not official but that's what I'm going off. Don't seem to have much time to update on here but meals are all on plan, snacks are a bit bad but it's Christmas and I told myself weeks ago that i'm gonna relax a little and enjoy it :) also have plans to get back into my running over the Christmas break and i'm really looking forward to it! (weather permitting mind...awful today isn't it?!)

Morning all!

I'm SO happy today.....finishing work at 11.50am lol!! Random time but it's because we have our table booked for 12. More dressed up at work today as we're going out, and I actually feel really good in my new dress. Will do a pic later :)
Was at my friends Michael house last night with our other friend Faye and done our annual night in- prezzie swap, chinese takeaway and drinks and I had a really good night.

Tomorrow i'm up early at a beauty salon as i've had vouchers since my 21st Birthday in April, but not had the chance to use them..I'm getting Shellac nails and eyebrow shape / tint. Early afternoon I'm meeting 2 friends in town for a catch up, and then later on in the afternoon I'm meeting my best friend and we're going to the cinema and then she's sleeping over so we'll be swapping prezzies, drinks, films, pj night and probably a takeaway (eep) :D xx

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got a fantastic weekend ahead of you! Love that you're pampering yourself tomorrow ahead of Christmas - I am too :D Hope you have a lovely time xx

Hi ladies. Sorry ive abandoned u life has been so chaotic last few months and dieting has been last thing on my mind. Didnt come to bore u about all that tho just wanted to say merry xmas hope santa brings u all what u want and happy new year :) Will be back in the new year ready and wearing to go xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hi everyone!

Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas! I really enjoyed spending it with my family, what it's all about. Of course i got some lovely presents too :) Have been naughty as i had planned and feeling fine about it! Expecting a 6/7lb gain tomorrow at group. Will mainly be on plan now until NYE but I probably won't be back posting in my diary until 2013! xx

Quickly thought i'd post these. This is me on Christmas day a couple of years ago- horrible picture..
P1060424.jpg

...and a couple of me this Christmas. Long way to go but much better imo :)

P1020406.jpg

P1020413.jpg

P1020444.jpg

Crap!!! Was thinking it was Thursday today so I've missed my WI :(

Means ill have to pay and won't get new books either. Sighhhhh.

Back