It all starts now...!

Happy New Year people! This is YOUR year :D xx

Happy New Year Joanne! Hope 2013 is a good one :) xx

Hiya!

Well tomorrow is my first day back at work and is also my first day properly back on plan :) Also my first WI tomorrow night in over 3 weeks..our favourite lady friend also paid me a visit this morning :rolleyes: expecting a 7lb gain or somewhere along those lines and i'll be happy with that! Don't regret anything though, had the most amazing Christmas and New Year! Back on it 100% from tomorrow and i've done a lot of sale shopping including 3 dresses i've bought online to slim in to, for a couple of nice events I have coming up over the next few months, so that's a big incentive!

Thankyou! I totally have back to work blues :( life just seems so much better when you have time off! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hello!!

New here!

Unable to go to the classes due to being all over the Country for the next year.

Could you experienced folk help me?! What is the minimum and maximum syn allowance a day?!!

Thanks!!!!

X

Hello!!

New here!

Unable to go to the classes due to being all over the Country for the next year.

Could you experienced folk help me?! What is the minimum and maximum syn allowance a day?!!

Thanks!!!!

X

Between 5-15 syns a day is what's recommended :) good luck with your weight loss! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Found your diary! Yay!

Good luck for WI tomorrow, even if it's a draw a line under it and start fresh WI :) glad you had a good Xmas and new year xx

Thanks for popping by! Oh don't you worry, that line has already been made :D Looking forward to getting back on plan and losing my gain and more ;) xx

Hi Everyone, I am on day 3 of SW. Doing it at home as in France and they don't do classes here AND I did join last year on line and a complete waste of money as I didn't follow the plan once for the 3 months. Anyway, am determined this time. Got about 3 stones to lose, yikes!

Here goes...Red day...

Breakfast

Coco Shreddies (HEX B) and SS Milk (HEX A)
Banana

Dinner

Chicken Salad - Lettuce, Cucumber, Red Onion, Spring Onion.
Coconut Greek Style Muller (0.5)

Tea

BNS Soup.

Snacks

6 x Finn Crisp (HEX B)
Alpen Light (3)
3 x Babybel Light (HEX A)
4 finger kit kat (11.5)

HEX A- SS Milk. 3 x Babybel Light
HEX B- Coco Shreddies. Finn Crisp

Syns

Last edited:
Well over 3 weeks and 2 days I gained 8.5lbs....naughty me! I don't feel bad though, i'd planned to let myself have what I wanted over Christmas and you know what, I still wasnt too bad on the food front, pre SW i would have had a lot more. Was back on plan today and already have my meals sorted for the next couple of days. Next WI on Tuesday so i have 5 days to lose as much of that as possible :)

Well over 3 weeks and 2 days I gained 8.5lbs....naughty me! I don't feel bad though, i'd planned to let myself have what I wanted over Christmas and you know what, I still wasnt too bad on the food front, pre SW i would have had a lot more. Was back on plan today and already have my meals sorted for the next couple of days. Next WI on Tuesday so i have 5 days to lose as much of that as possible :)

It's done anyways Hun and at the end of the day life still does go on and fun has to happen. Yay to being back on plan :) x

Could have been worse sweetie! Back to plan now though so that gain will be gone soon. Probably some water weight there too.

Thanks for letting me know about the shreddies - had them this morning with sliced banana and they were lovely! I did see in my tesco that they have a limited edition choc orange flavour pack that are the same nutritional info as the coco... If you like choc orange that is! Xx

This being off work malarky has turned me into a food monster! Not good now that i'm back at work and can't really eat at my desk. Tough though, am staaaarving!

Brekkie

Coco shreddies (B) and SS milk (A) followed by a banana.

Dinner

Herby veg cous cous which is soo lovely! (2)
Lemon greek style muller (0.5)

Tea

Veggie stew?

Snacks

Grapes
Velvet Crunch (4)
2 hi-fi lights (HEX B)
3 Babybel Lights (HEX A)

HEX A- SS Milk. 3 Babybels
HEX B- Coco Shreddies. 2 Hi-Fi Lights

Syns- 6.5

Attachments

• image-4114400171.jpg
    image-4114400171.jpg
    758.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Could have been worse sweetie! Back to plan now though so that gain will be gone soon. Probably some water weight there too.

Thanks for letting me know about the shreddies - had them this morning with sliced banana and they were lovely! I did see in my tesco that they have a limited edition choc orange flavour pack that are the same nutritional info as the coco... If you like choc orange that is! Xx

Lovely aren't they! oo i did see the choc orange ones but didn't have time to check the values- now i know :D Think i'll buy a box of them after i've finished the choc ones. Was getting sick of having the same brekkie's! xx

Back