It all starts now...!

Just checked my book and it was 8lbs I gained in those 3 weeks, not 8.5...every half helps! ;)

Just back from a run, decided to re-start c25k this morning so I deleted all past runs from the app...boooo! Feel good but boy, fitness levels sharp drop. Before, I had got to the point where I could run 20 mins non stop..that's now gone!

Brekkie today was good old coco shreddies and milk, think I'll do a tagliatelle dish now for dinner then pizza and chips for tea, made with the squarish wraps. Nom! :drool: today is a yummy food day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
It was chickpea curry, yum! :D

Today's dinner, a lemony tagliatelle. Couple of syns but oh so good!

Attachments

• image-2554143475.jpg
    image-2554143475.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 38
Hello all. How are you all doing!!

I've been sticking to the plan (not just convincing myself) first week (day short of) and gained a pound. Gutted. My chap who's into all diets and fitness etc. thinks its s good enough plan to stick with for a month and see what happens then. Tiny bit gutted. But it hasn't de-motivated me. Yet!!!

X

Hello all. How are you all doing!!

I've been sticking to the plan (not just convincing myself) first week (day short of) and gained a pound. Gutted. My chap who's into all diets and fitness etc. thinks its s good enough plan to stick with for a month and see what happens then. Tiny bit gutted. But it hasn't de-motivated me. Yet!!!

X

Ah don't let it stop you! I've known a couple of people who have gained in their first week and the loss shows the following week. Bodies are a strange thing :D Keep to plan and good luck! xx

Today's dinner..yum!

Attachments

• image-1019452661.jpg
    image-1019452661.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 41
What is it? Impatient for my stuff to arrive now. Bit of a bummer that there is no way to track the order. Said Tuesday when I placed the order but nothing on any other thing. AM treating today as my last pre S&S day though!

What is it? Impatient for my stuff to arrive now. Bit of a bummer that there is no way to track the order. Said Tuesday when I placed the order but nothing on any other thing. AM treating today as my last pre S&S day though!

I make a chickpea salad thing which is chickpeas, tomatoes, red onions, lots of fresh herbs, lemon juice and a bit of olive oil. Last night I decided to add in a can of mixed bean salad and some of its juices, so good!

Excuse my ignorance, what's S&S?

That chickpea salad looks mighty fine there! Might have to look into something like that this week.
Have you got WI tonight? Good luck if you do honey xx

You should, seriously good! :D I do indeed have WI at 7pm..good luck to you toooo! xx

Pretty chuffed, lost 2.5lb in just 5 days :D also happy as i called into Waitrose on the way home for a couple of things and at the front of the shop reduced, was nimble white bread! :D (2 allowed as HEX B) probably not a revelation for most people, but as i only shop at asda / tesco normally, i've not had it before as they only stock the wholemeal and whograin varieties x

Wooop! Way to go on the loss. 2.5lb in just 5 days is cracking :D xx

Back