It all starts now...!

Tonight's offerings!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3732838435.jpg
    image-3732838435.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 35
Ha! Daal curry with warm tomato salad. Adapted from Jamie's 15 min meals...lush! :D xx

Happy Friday Joanne! :) Have a great weekend xx

Thanks Stevie! :D

Got out of the habit of writing a full diary but today is finn Crisp with l/f marj, dinner is either feta salad or bacon and brie panini (synned) tea is spicy BNS and carrot soup with garlic bread. Nom! xx

Last edited:
Hello lovely, just had a read through! I love bacon and brie, especially when bread is involved! How many syns and where did you get yours? Thanks! :) x

Hello lovely, just had a read through! I love bacon and brie, especially when bread is involved! How many syns and where did you get yours? Thanks! :) x

Hiya! bacon, brie and red onion chutney has to be one my fav things :drool: Oh mine was from work but I make my own sometimes using syns :) Panini roll syns vary a lot but I get ones from Asda which are 10 syns or Tesco which are 12..well worth it imo! cut the fat off the bacon and if i'm honest, I usually call brie a HEX A tweak ;) you can have 40g as an official HEX B on a green day though x

Last edited:
my tweak is that I usually call 25g of ANY cheese a HEA, oops!

Chickpea thing looks lovely, and for a fast fix did you know that Asda, Morrisons and Tesco chickpea dahl in a tin are all free?

We think alike- cheese is cheese to me! :D -slaps wrist-

Yep I discovered chickpea Dahl about 6 months ago, not used it in ages though..have a can in the cupboard actually! I like the mini chickpea Dahl cakes, mixing it with savoury rice. Nom!

Miss your daily diary Joanne xx

Miss your daily diary Joanne xx

Aww, didn't think anyone would ever miss me! :) I'll try get back into the habit from tomorrow!

I'm having to be super organised at the moment as my brother finally wants to do something about his weight. He's 2 years older than me and he is huge..no idea how big, but at least mid / high 20s stone I think. We're going to get his first WI at boots tomorrow- he's too heavy for ours. Long story short, I'm organising and cooking all of his meals along with mine, though I'm not sticking him religiously to 15 syns. He's been doing it since Monday and he's going well! It's hard doing separate meals for him (he's fussy and won't eat a lot of the stuff I personally like) but, I don't mind aslong as he sticks to it, as his weight does upset me. It's also helping me stick to it! :) xx

Aww, didn't think anyone would ever miss me! :) I'll try get back into the habit from tomorrow!

I'm having to be super organised at the moment as my brother finally wants to do something about his weight. He's 2 years older than me and he is huge..no idea how big, but at least mid / high 20s stone I think. We're going to get his first WI at boots tomorrow- he's too heavy for ours. Long story short, I'm organising and cooking all of his meals along with mine, though I'm not sticking him religiously to 15 syns. He's been doing it since Monday and he's going well! It's hard doing separate meals for him (he's fussy and won't eat a lot of the stuff I personally like) but, I don't mind aslong as he sticks to it, as his weight does upset me. It's also helping me stick to it! :) xx

That is so lovely, you helping him like that! I hope he sticks to it, and I wish him the world of luck :D He only needs to take a look at this site to see some of the amazing success stories. I'm sure he will do fantastic! xx

Good luck to ya brother Hun. Mine got the skinny genes puts a bit on round his belly but still relatively skinny. How is that fair??? Lol x

Sounds just like my brother! Couldn't you just punch them one?! Lol xx

Thank you lovelies :) Can't explain how much I want him to do well! He wants me to work him hard so that's why I'm doing it all for him atm, but educating him at the same time. After tomorrow, will be doing monthly WIs for him...know he wouldn't like going out weekly to get it done! Xx

Back